is there going to be a new condo built right beside The Cove, on either the old Tanjung Country Club site or out on the reclaimed land just in front of that?
GuitarCrazyo
Posts
-
The Cove -
Missing your reviewsI like the reviews I see here and would like to see more. Some of you that read this Forum regularly, and post regularly, sound like you have a lot of mods on your WRX. Share the wealth of Knowledge. I think the WRX community as a whole is one of the more intelligent knowledgable groups out there. Hook us up
-
2009 Football Recruits, Who is headed whereThey say the only thing more boring than listen to someone talk about there fantasy football team is to listen to someone talk about their round of golf. That said here is how my two drafts went. I left out my Keeper Roster as it doesnt change as much year to year.
250 League 14 team league
QB-McNabb, S Hill
RB-Turner, Wells, Hightower, Sproles, F Jones
WR-Megatron, TJ Housh, A Bryant, J Morgan
TE-Celek, Fasano
K-Bironas
600 League 16 teams
QB-Brees, Flacco
RB-L Johnson, Wells, T Jones, S Greene, J Davis
WR- Megatron, TJ Housh, A Bryant, J Morgan yes same 4 as other league
TE-Boss
K-Gould, J Brown.
-
Fantasy BasketballIve already got one fantasy team up. Few more to go as we get closer.
I was thinking it might be fun to do an AR fantasy league this year? Maybe call on a few guys who were serious about it last year, and perhaps some fresh recruits as well....
Let me know what you think.
-
Name your favorite moviesWell for the good names for the twin kids as your name is Hameed i think you kids name should be
AYYAN and Ammanat, Cute name for the cute kids.
-
Wedge is GoneThe clean looks very good. Unfortunately I am not able to grind a wedge and donknow anybody who is able to do it.
What will be the swingweight for the raw head without grinding?
-
Survey Monday 10/26Last entry is by MONDAY night so get them in guys Try and get a good line up back at V by that I mean rock and indie