The poor Browns are snakebit.
harley45
Posts
-
***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread*** -
Josh Gordon entering rehab -
Which Qb Goes Where?Either, Goff, Lynch, or Wentz would be an upgrade. The shortest one is 6'4", Wentz might be the best pro QB.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI don't care about Haslam, Johnny, or Farmer, but I hate to see coach Pettine go, I think he is a straight up guy. You may not like his coaching, but most people like him. He had an intolerable situation this year. I also think Zombo was a little premature on outing Johnny. Zombo is probably right, but we know Hasdlam isn't going anywhere and for all we know Johnny isn't either.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielCan we maybe all agree, that Johnny might be stupid.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielPet isn't going anywhere, Johnny is.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielThis is all on Johnny, he lied to the coaches. He thought he could get away with it, of course he got caught. I hope Farmer is gone too, Pettine maybe. The players are all good, except they need a quarterback and a couple of good running backs.
-
I think I've seen this kind of season beforeProbably McCown will start this next game. If we lose, then JM will start. He will have to really stink things up for McCown to come back in.
-
GREAT Game Today...but there's just a couple thingsJM really needed this win. His ego was totally deflated, This game is a confidence builder, I just hope it carries through to the next game.
-
Ray RiceAnyone you pick up at this time will have issues. Right now the browns have 4 running backs and the coach is not impressed with any of them.
-
Ray RiceI'd sign him, lots of people make a mistake and actually become a better person. He does not seem to be a loose cannon now. I guess the alcohol got the best on him that night.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielMcCown will not take the Browns to a playoff game. They wasted 5 million on him. There was good quarterbacks later in the draft.
-
Undrafted Free AgentsToo many interceptions and only won 3 games in 2014. I don't think so.
-
TEBOW IS BACKHe doesn't deserve a chance at anything. I understand he has been in training for 18 months, maybe the Eagles saw something. Funny thing is, they now have 4 quarterbacks and still looking at Mariota. I just wonder what they are thinking.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielJohnny has not said a word since March. There is a good chance he has learned his lesson. He has some talent and will probably do his best. We will soon know.
-
One Huge TEDefinitely huge, don't know how tight.
-
Browns sign Josh McCown to 3 year contractI got the 3.7 million from Wikipedia as he was listed as a Browns quarterback at 3.7 million per year.
-
Browns sign Josh McCown to 3 year contractWhat makes you think Johnny can't make it in this league???
j/k!
I think he can, If he really wants to. We will know next fall.
-
Browns sign Josh McCown to 3 year contractNewby here, lurker for over a year. Browns fan for several years. This McCown signing got my attention. 3.7 million a year for a 35 YO quarterback. What are they thinking. LOL