Sounds kind of weak to me. How the hell is he going to play?
Well I would assume he gets him mind right, comes back in a few weeks, and starts playing.
Sounds kind of weak to me. How the hell is he going to play?
Well I would assume he gets him mind right, comes back in a few weeks, and starts playing.
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1021426375536857090
So based off this what I assume is going on is he came up with a specific plan when he was reinstated where if he saw himself or if the teams medical team saw him struggling with work, home life, mental health, what have you, he would take a step back and and focus on himself to help ensure he didn't relapse. This is the smart thing to do. I hope he comes back as soon as possible but I would rather see him miss most or all of camp and preseason than see him do something stupid and find himself out of the NFL for good.
Lets be honest, who gives a Sheet about what these pundits think of our draft. They have given us B to A grades the past 5 years, then those draft classes have proceeded to put us in a position to go 0-16.
I was impressed. Most people in his position would still be in a wheel chair. He has a determination to get his life back to as close to normal as possible.
Who this FO is targeting, I don't think anyone has a clue. Outside of there being a potential interest in bring Pryor back on the cheap (I think this is more speculation than anything else) there really hasn't been any word of who this FO is interested in. We have the CB? for LA, but hes being linked simply because he used to play for our DC. This front office has shut down any leaking. At least shut down specific leaking such as "Browns plan to target player x."
We swapped picks in each round. So we swapped our 4th round picks and our 5th round picks.
#Browns traded these picks for Landry: 4th rounder in 2018, 7th rounder in 2019
Browns traded QB Deshone Kizer to Packers for CB Damarious Randall, per source. In addition; the teams’ swapped picks in the 4th and 5th round.
He was looking for a deal of 4 years around 54 million. I would assume we sign him somewhere around that.
What I do think this trade does is it makes it more likely we wait to go qb at #4. For instance if we grabbed McCarron, we would have had to go first overall at a QB, because McCarron is no sure thing as even a bridge starter. Taylor is a safe 50/50 win QB. We know what we get, and we didn't have to give up a 2nd and a 3rd for him cough cough.
He is a good CB. Best one Greenbay had last year for sure. He is also coming off a great season. He did a heck of a job covering JG. I'm just wondering what we traded for him.
Does anyone else find it kind of cowpoop that they fire their RB coach and Run game coordinator when they NEVER ran the ball. The guy coached two RBs who both had over 1000 yards from scrimmage this season, Johnson had over 5 yards per carry, and we fire this guy like it was our running game that was Sheet.
What has this guy done? Seems like everyone is just giving him credit for OBJ who would most likely still be the freak he is if he was drafted by another team with an above average starting qb.
I think you still try to get Smith, for the fact he will be available the soonest via a trade. The Browns shouldn't wait and hope to get a guy, they need to go and get one. Obviously if you can't make a deal, you try for Cousin's and don't even both with a QB before round 3.
Also this is actually a deep FA QB class. You have a great good bridge guy if he gets traded or cut (Smith), a franchise QB (Cousins), and at least three bridge QBs who WILL win you games and give you shots at playoffs (Taylor, Bradford, and Bridgewater). When was the last time there was a QB group in FA this good?
1. After draft day the entire media is going to be talking about how we have a top 5 draft class and our new front office knocked it out of the park.
2. Most if not all of our players we drafted with show little to no improvement from the beginning of the season to the end of it. We will argue whether it was the coaching staffs fault or the FO.
3. Coach gets fired and we pick in the top 5 of the next draft.
4. Rinse and repeat.
well, since you got all whiney redass, I did respond knee jerkly a bit, but I don't get the reasoning. Look above:
Josh Allen, his first year starting, had a higher completion percentage than Rosen ever has in college (see above LOL)
. I just decided to say whatever else there IS to say, ONLY in this one thread. And yes, I have seen that video before, but decided to post it with my responses since you brought it up.
The only thing you have pointed out to me is that he has regressed or at best he hasn't improved since he was a Freshmen. You can argue that he had a poor supporting cast around him, and you can make the same case for Both Darnold and Rosen, but a poor supporting cast doesn't account for a 10% drop in passing accuracy.
Hue won't give up offensive control even though that is his only chance to do well next season. It also feels like he is dragging his feet on an OC search. I get there are plenty more teams who will have guys available to interview after the wildcards, but he has interviewed 1 guy for OC and another for some assistant position. Also its been reported that the QB coach from the Texan's isn't going to take the job because of the fact he won't be given play calling duties. Its a cluster Shmuck. As soon as the Chiefs are available to have coaches interview, we need to just finally say Shmuck it, drop Hue, and go after their Special Teams Coordinator.
O don't think he's garbage, I just think he's average and Duke could do a better job as a 3 down guy. We could improve the position by drafting a guy in the 3rd and save a Sheet load of money at the same time.
I don't see the NFL ever allowing the franchise to move again, but if I had season tickets those things would be cancelled. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure not 1 cent of my money goes their way while Hue is still coaching.
Rosen is the most natural passer in the class but he makes poor decisions and is a head case who will likely shut down if he isn't put into an ideal situation, which we are not. Darnold has probabbly the best touch and inticilation, but he also makes dumb decisions and he doesn't take care of the football. Allen is a slightly more athletic version of Kizer so why even waste a pick on him, and Mayfield has the best accuracy, leadership, and play making ability, but he will need an offense talor made for him because of his height and who knows what will happen when he gets put into a situation where he doesn't reguarly get over 3 seconds to throw.
At this point in time if I have to take a QB in the first, I am 100% taking them at #1 unless the Giants do want to trade up and they are very clear and honest that the guy they are taking is Rosen. And the QB I would take at that spot is at the point Baker Mayfield.