What is this, 2013?
Hunt Daddy
Posts
-
RUMORS - browns locked down CHIP KELLY..... -
Tweets and Speculation about UniformsDon't mind them but the 3D lettering is kind of lame. Did we finally just get to the 90s or something?
-
DawgPoundDaily - Browns showing interest in ILB Denzel PerrymanPerryman and Shelton would make for an excellent draft.
-
Mariota is a jokeMariota played a great game. Oregon as a whole did not. Can't hate 333 yards and 2 TDs. Oregon's defense just can't stop a god damn thing.
-
2015 QB Draft WatchTake a shot on Hundley in the second. The guy makes NFL throws and is hella athletic. He's raw, but with some refining he could be a stud.
I fully believe Ray Farmer will take a qb in this draft and I believe he'll take one in any round he feels necessary. Hundley could be the best bet for a second round pick. Outside of an amazing combine he could definitely find himself going early on Day 2.
-
# 12 and # 19 -
# 12 and # 19 -
Trade GORDON and 1st rounder for GaroppoloIf we're going only for a free agent QB this offseason, then I'd like to see us go after Sam Bradford. Outside of two freak ACL injuries, the guy still has talent. We have two first rounders to build even more around him than we already have.
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***Trade the entire draft away for Mariota.
-
Brandon FlowersBefore the draft I could have seen it. After the draft there is no chance.
-
The No Profanity Slam Thread -
Greg Little ReleasedA big reason I didn't care that we passed on WR this year. Good receivers come from all over, but for some reason they don't come from the 2nd round of the draft... at least not for us.
I was about to say Josh Gordon, but then I remembered why we're having this debate in the first place.
-
Details about Josh Gordon potential SuspensionHe's a budding (hahaha didn't mean that pun, but I love it) superstar. Hopefully the NFL recognizes this in their suspension. Get the kid some help. He's 23 and has a great future in front of him.
But the. Again he hasn't shown any reason to believe this won't continue.
-
Please Kick the Tires on Danario Alexander.Did the Chargers cut him?
-
Greg Little ReleasedI like Greg Little once he's caught the ball. Guy has running back vision and is great with YAC. It's just him catching the ball that's the problem.
-
OFFICIAL 2014 UDFA ThreadIsaiah Crowell was so beast at Georgia. Great signing.
-
Another new board memberGood to see there are more of us Virginian Browns fans. Welcome to the board.
-
Which WR Are We Waiting For?One of three things is happening.
Best case scenario - they know Gordon won't be gone for the entire year or it was a false positive. Something like that and he'll win his appeal.
Middle scenario - they trust the guys we have and/or have their eye on someone they think can be really good.
Worst case scenario - they trust the guys we have, but they're dead wrong and are screwing the shit out of the team.
-
Which WR Are We Waiting For?Personally I like Bryant, but I don't think we'll get him without a fourth rounder. At this point who even knows what they're doing. If this Gordon news didn't happen, then I'd actually really like this draft. It's been a solid one for us.
-
Gordon is out for year. damnit.Exact word that came to my mind as well. I'm sure Bitonio is a fine player, but that pick didn't make things feel better.