It's two days after the Super Bowl, so I didn't take a close look in the draft process, yet. Right now, I'm neither into Camp Goff, nor Wentz, Lynch, Cook, ...
But I think we should make a statement and take a QB with our No.2 Pick and make it clear, that this is our guy. When we have the guy, Hue Jackson can decide if he let him play from Day 1 like Jacksonvlle did with Blake Bortles or eventually give him a redshirt year.
The problem i have with taking a QB at No.32 is, that I think,that a guy who fell to No.32 isn't your day 1 QB. And even if he would sit behind Josh McCown for a while, at some point during the season some guys will scream,that he has to start. Look at JM how this worked out if you let a guy who isn't ready start,just because he's a first round pick.
I don't wanna say, that we wouldn't get a quality QB in the late first or early second round, but I think, that he wouldn't get enough time in Cleveland to become a NFL ready QB before he sees the field.
Greetings from Germany