Wtf browns traded with steelers because of either FS duke Williams or we wanted nassibWow we traded with the Squeelers, what the hells going on
jasont44094
Posts
-
Bacarri And Coke, Please -
Browns Looking At At Trade With The Dolphins
We swapped 4ths, gave our later 5th at 164, they gave us Bess and a 7th.Would have been pissed if we gave up anything ahead of our final 5th rounder. Just swapping back a few spots in the 4th and 5th. I like the sound of that.
-
Browns Looking At At Trade With The Dolphins
We will release cooper and Norwood nowIf its a 5th then it is a steal. We also have Nelson and Norwood and Benjamin, I think Cooper will be let go for sure now. . These little trades for Bess and Dion Lewis are very good additions for us
-
Cb: Leon McfaddenBadger is 5'9" an inch shorter than McFadden. NFL graded McFadden 80.7 .3 off of being 7th highest graded cb in draft. Badger graded 73, McFadden is compared to Brent Grimes who we looked at in FA was a pro bowler before injury. McFadden is described as a man to man corner.
-
Browns Looking At At Trade With The DolphinsAlso heard on espn 850 we gave him a 3 year extension.
-
You Have To Be JokingIf Browns trade up to Oakland for Ansah I'm rioting at the stadium. Will be glad for a new owner and front office
-
Mccoy Traded
SF and I think shefter and Jason la canfora is saying Colt might not even be able to beat out TolzienI'll laugh when Kaepernick gets injured runnig out of the pocket and McCoy starts and leads them to a SB under the guidence of someone that actually knows how to groom and facillitate QB's...good luck Colt...you never got a fair shake...but...you'll get yours eventually.
-
Browns Sign Owens -
Reportedly No More Crown-Of-Helmet Hits By Rbs -
Denver Broncos De Elvis Dumervil’S Pay Cut Papers Filed LateNfl Radio is saying Ravens are negotiating with Dumervil
-
Official Free Agency Activity ThreadRaiders talking to Vince young
-
Official Free Agency Activity ThreadWe need a lot of DB help, and we have to go after a CB and FS in FA IMHO.
We could also use help at WR, TE, G, ILB, and more OLB help.
I still see at least one more big FA to fill one of those spots.
As for the draft, I'm still thinking J.Jones, D.Jordan, or D.Milliner. I just can't see drafting a G at #6. However, we may be able to trade down 2 spots w/ BUF since they NEED to make sure they get their QB, after cutting Fitzpatrick. Then we could look at Patterson or Warmack at #8.
Too early for all the speculating, but this is starting to get exciting!!
Also need a kicker and hopefully a new punter.
-
Will The Browns Screw This Up? -
Time To Part Ways With ColtColt McCoy "IS" the Guy. He will show everybody what he can do with a coach that knows how to get the most out of his QBs. Colt will be very dangerous because he's quick and agile and can make plays with his feet. I can't remember how many times he's evaded would be tacklers and made plays on the run. He will be even more deadly because defenses can't just key in on him, they have to account for all the up and coming WRs and the Franchise Runningback. We could really use a couple great guards on the line and then we'd be set. I believe that Colt could come in and start and lead us to 10+ wins next season.
Colt hasn't had the opportunity to be successful yet. In his first season he was forced into starting(when he was supposed to be learning from the sidelines), then in his second year he was given a rotten deal when the only playmakers on the offense were Hillis' drama ass and Momass. We were down to our 4th runningback by the time Pashos gave up his 33rd QB pressure(what a turnstile)... Then just this last year ass Colt was about to light it up with some weapons and some time to develop under his belt he's stabbed in the back by his own coach... That was disappointing.
Well, this year there will be no excuses, Colt will show why he is our Franchise QB and win the Starting position. It will happen. And when it does...

Ill bet you a hotdog Colt isn't hear by training camp.
-
Josh Cribbs Makes Pro BowlZombo said:
I don't think he "backed out" ... I think he went to the Super Bowl.
Had the Patriots won, Alex Mack and DQ would have been in instead.
Zombodamn I would rather had patriots win even more. I would rather see them in then cribbs
-
Josh Cribbs Makes Pro BowlJacoby Jones backs out and cribbs fills in. Using my phone so I don't know how exactly to put a link up. We now have 3 pro bowlers does this make anybody want to watch the pro bowl a little more? Do we try to resign cribbs or with this latest pro bowl make him too expensive?
-
Julio JonesMister push off jones
-
Shurmur To The Eagles?These Philly fans are fools to think Shurmur is going to be like the qb coach.
-
Chud Hire Means We Are Going After Ej ManuelApparently Chud is trying to bring back Derek Anderson.
There goes our Rb screens -
Mock Draft CompilationManti Teo stock took a MAJOR hit have the championship game last Monday, I would be suprised if he is drafted Top15 in the NFL draft, he might even slip to the second round!!!!
Not a chance, and he'll be able to make up ground at the combine if he's numbers are good.