Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
J

Java

@Java
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
17
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    I like a player with a little moxie.


  • Steelers Blount and Bell Possible Suspension
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    @tiamat63 said:

    There's not a chance in hell Tomlin suspends these guys.

    Of course not. Tomlin is a known cheater. Why the hell would be become a man this year?


  • Hoyer named starting QB
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    Hoyer is hoyerable (horrible). The Brownies need to start Manziel week 1 and every week.


  • Hoyer will start !
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    @hoorta said:

    the talking heads on NFLN still have Hoyer as slightly ahead after the Lions game-

    Oh, I hate Manziel so bad I personally had JF slightly ahead of Hoyer in the Lions game.

    Manziel is the better QB and gives the Browns the best chance to be great. Hoyer is done.


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    Obviously some NFL players continue doing drugs even after retirement.


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    @newdoggiggem said:

    Enjoy:

    AWESOME!!!!


  • New Browns Fans Introduce Yourselves
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    I'm with ya, Cobra. Stoked!!!!


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    I have faith that Manziel will turn the Browns into the dynasty of the next 10 years. Good times ahead! I wouldn't even be surprised if Manziel started wearing fur coats. This should be interesting.


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    The game will be more exciting if Manziel is the starter.


  • Cleveland Browns 2014 Draft Highlight Video
    J Java
    The Browns Board 2014 Draft

    3:23, 4:41 and 4:54 marks


  • Cleveland Browns 2014 Draft Highlight Video
    J Java
    The Browns Board 2014 Draft

    Good stuff!


  • Need Song Suggestions for Highlight Video
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    Just kidding. I AM a Manziel fan. Couldn't resist that one though since there were so many Johnny suggestions.

    How about this one from the Karate Kid?


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    I think for sure Manziel is the next star QB in the NFL. The Browns are in for a decade of brilliance.


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    I was a Buc fan the last 35 or so years. I just became a Browns fan since they acquired Manziel.


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    This is the first real QB the Browns have had since Kosar.


  • The Browns Spent $100,000 On A Study About Quarterbacks
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    Looks like this study paid off. the Browns got the best QB in the draft.


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    J Java
    The Browns Board

    @stewy said:

    What sucks is when I checked out the Bengals and Steelers boards..they were laughing at Cleveland again.

    That's only because they are dumb asses. The Browns got the best draft so far and I expect them to be winning their division frequently over the next 10 years.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate