Rest, brother.
️
jiggins7919
Posts
-
Our Friend MJP has passed away -
The Official Browns at Raiders Game Thread Sept 29th -
The Official Browns at Raiders Game Thread Sept 29thFlacco might have one of the best arms I've ever seen. He can spin it.
-
The Official Browns at Raiders Game Thread Sept 29th -
Our Training StaffSo Conklin was going to make his debut today but suffered a hamstring injury during the WALK THROUGH yesterday. Yes, I said the walk through. Our training staff is now completely under fire and I don't think they survive this season. Fair or not, they're in deep trouble. There was smoke, now there's fire.
Remember the Mayfield shoulder disaster? If we handled that better, maybe we have our #1 pick still. If Baker goes to IR, perhaps we don't go lookin for another qb that we guarantee a billion dollars. (please don't turn this into a Mayfield thread, I just wanted to point out I don't think his injury was handled well)
Remember the Watson shoulder injury from last year? Of course you do. He's going to play, he's not playing, he's playing but can't throw 5 yards, and whatever else. Anybody here think we handled THAT correctly?
How many soft tissue injuries come out of nowhere? Thornhill injured the same calf as last year? Gone another 4 games? How does Conklin pull a damn hammie in the walk through?! What's going on with Garrett and his foot?
Look, injuries happen all the time in the NFL, and maybe I'm not being fair. But this topic has sprouted up more and more and is something that can't be ignored any longer.
-
Get mad if you want toI don't believe the original poster was very eloquent but he's basically right. Look at the RB we're playing today, Singletary. He ripped us a new one in the playoff game last year, and he's going to hurt us again today.
How expensive was Singletary? Why can't we have a dude like him? We have Ford, a decent guy but nobody special, and Foreman. Oh, and Pierre "Forever Hurt" Strong. Our RB room is a joke, but it's not because of Chubb, it's because of Berry.
Look around the league, there are decent RBs available for a song. Nobody is talking about it, but we should have lost the Jacksonville game. Why? Foreman fumbled on the one yard line and it miraculously bounced back to him. Our only TD of the game was a miracle and it's because we had a 7th round young RB carrying the ball. Next play? Watson keeper. Which is just GREAT when your QB is recovering from SHOULDER SURGERY.
As far as Chubb's ability and tread on the tires? I have no clue. Many people forget he had a similar injury in college. He would have been a top ten pick in the draft, and not behind Sony Michelle (remember him?) if not for the awful knee injury in college. So Chubb has another awful injury, somehow worse than the first one. Well, he looked pretty good after the first one, maybe that's the case here. 80% Chubb is better than most RBs in the league and it's a helluva better than any ditrits on our team.
In short, our RB issues are Berry's fault. He didn't draft another OT in the draft, he instead drafted a DT who almost shot someone with our highest pick in two years all because he traded away our future for a game manager QB. All this KNOWING Conklin and Wills had major knee surgery AND Dawand Jones will ALWAYS be hurt. So we can't run it because our Tackles suck. Maybe that changes when we get them back, but Wills wasn't great to begin with.
-
How many games will Watson last?I wasn't sure he'd make it one. I'm extremely worried about his shoulder...his throws didn't look right. I just don't know he can throw it like he needs to. Cmon Watson...please still have it.
-
● ? NFL - WEEK 1 - 9/8 ■ DAL 33 -vs- CLE 17 ■ 4:25 pm ● GAME THREAD ● <--▪︎ IT'S OVER <--▪︎Probably a smart move jiggins...
Completely overmatched.
I'll obviously be back next week. Just felt myself getting frustrated and I'm not doing that anymore.
Just saw Baker throw his 4th td pass. Wow. We might be into October before Watson sniffs that many.
-
● ? NFL - WEEK 1 - 9/8 ■ DAL 33 -vs- CLE 17 ■ 4:25 pm ● GAME THREAD ● <--▪︎ IT'S OVER <--▪︎Show your macho masochism dammit.?
Brother, I normally do, but I have a rare day alone with my teenage daughter and it's too fun to blow watching this game. I don't mind losing, gotten used to it, but it literally hurt my heart listening to the boos. Don't get me wrong, they deserve it, but it hurt to hear. All those fans hoping for something to watch. And nada.
It's one game...although it definitely doesn't feel like it. Need a short memory and prayers for Njoku. Just unbelievable man.
-
● ? NFL - WEEK 1 - 9/8 ■ DAL 33 -vs- CLE 17 ■ 4:25 pm ● GAME THREAD ● <--▪︎ IT'S OVER <--▪︎Yep, I'm out.
-
● ? NFL - WEEK 1 - 9/8 ■ DAL 33 -vs- CLE 17 ■ 4:25 pm ● GAME THREAD ● <--▪︎ IT'S OVER <--▪︎41 yards btw.
-
● ? NFL - WEEK 1 - 9/8 ■ DAL 33 -vs- CLE 17 ■ 4:25 pm ● GAME THREAD ● <--▪︎ IT'S OVER <--▪︎And our DEs are getting abused. They are not setting the edge but instead keep going way too far in, then having the play go right around the other way where they should be
It's pretty bad, was going to say the same thing. But honestly, the difference in the game is our two drops from Njoku and Moore, and that strip sack not rolling to our guys. I honestly don't see how we're going to score. Tackle situation is not good and we can't run it.
And if I see another lining up in the neutral zone, I'll lose my collective shit. Cmon guys, be better. Catch the ball, line up correctly, and stay home. It's funny, my favorite Browns analyst Jake Burns has been pounding the table for months saying we don't have the discipline and knowledge to stop jet sweeps and that if HE knows it, other coaches in the NFL are absolutely salivating. Looks like he's right, as usual.
Get a TD before half and another in the 3rd quarter...we'll feel better.
-
? - NFL WEEK 1 - DALLAS 33 @ CLE 17 ■ Pre-Game Comments ■ SEPT. 8 @ 4:25 pm ||■--▪︎ it was HERE ?GUESS WHO IS BACK BABY! IT'S JIGGINS TIME!
Well, it's that time of the year we love the most. Week 1 football is here and I have absolutely no idea what this team will do. Would've loved an easier game, but here we are. I predict an ugly offensive game dictated by strong defense. The team that makes the plays in the 4th and doesn't turn it over wins. I hope it's us!
LET'S GO BROWNS!
-
** The "Official" ? ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans ? Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **Strangely I'm pretty 'meh' about this. Obviously hate to see the Browns lose in a playoff game.
But in a season with so many injuries to so many players, it almost didn't makes sense how well the Browns season went.
Same here. I hot heated at first but then kind of realized the inevitable. Had fun. And remember, Watson played last and we beat Ravens. Future is bright.
-
** The "Official" ? ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans ? Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable.
Still...ty for getting us to the playoffs, if only not to show up. Most fun I've had in years. Just hate to be a joke on a national . It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable.
-
** The "Official" ? ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans ? Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **Got better things to do. If they don't want to win, that's fine. That was the most embarrassing effing throw over ever seen. Take the sack you moron.
Sorry it got like this, boys. Never thought we'd blow them out, but I never expected for them to not show up. We knew Flacco would eventually turn it over, and he did. In FG range. Down 10. In the playoffs.
-
** The "Official" ? ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans ? Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **We can't even get them in 3rd down. Like, ever.
-
** The "Official" ? ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans ? Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **Our Tackles are hilarious. Not totally their fault, but it's glaring.
-
** The "Official" ? ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans ? Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **LMFAO
And they get ball back. Run the clock out, Joe. It's over this half. Do not try to score. You'll throw a pick.
-
** The "Official" ? ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans ? Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **Is Myles going to play today?
Tunsil destroys him. It is what it is.