Damn Bills fans...wtf?? I'm em-bare-assed.
JohnnyFootfungus
Posts
-
NSFW - Caption this pic from The Bills/Browns game. -
Jonathan Paul Manziel -
The Defense thread...
This. You guys have a very good defense. We ran for what? 70 yards total?? That's hideous for an NFL team. Our run D last year with Pettine was not great...I'd say there is improvement right there. You have young guys and can only get better. If there is something to improve, it would be the QB (just like the Bills). Once our teams find a franchise QB, all the other parts fall in line (see also Seattle, Pats, Chargers etc).I love the Pettine scheme. It starting delivering damn near on the schedule he said it would. And even with all the injuries it has sustained a good performance level.
I think it will only get better.
I also think it is on the way to becoming the "O'Neil" defense.
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
If you know a few farmers outside the metro area, most are agreeable to you hunting. You are in prime deer hunting land. I have friends out here (out near Albany NY) who drive 8 hours to hunt in Ohio...it's that good. Check it out.Better luck next time...
I was going to ask originally for sausage for the Tavern, but you've been here long enough to know where that've gone...
Speaking of Italian... Last venison I made was in Tuscany. Slo-cooked a shank... Damn good even if I say so myself.
Deer are all over the greater Cleveland burbs. Big nuisance, but shooting is out of the question. Far to densely populated...
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
LOL. These guys deserve some good jerky because that game yesterday was a nightmare for both of our teams. Our offenses were completely BLAHhhhhhh (trying to make the sound of a doe bleat). Meat market/Grocery store huh?? Good man. Love small mom and pop private stores.George C said:
JFFungus,
You might have these guys hungry..
...And I own a fresh meat market & grocery store..
We could make these guys our slaves....
-
Miles Austin Placed on IR
This was pretty damn funnyI bruise my liver every week with this team
(this is something we say as Bills fans).
Hope Austin gets better soon. Quality player on the field and good guy off the field.
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread*** -
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
Archery is ok though, right?? consider bow hunting.....if they allow crossbows that is a lot like having a gun anyway.I live on a cul-de-sac, and the Metroparks are less then a 1/4 mile from my house. I see deer all day and night.
I should be allowed to shoot them. Especially if they are on my property
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
Why no shooting? Too congested? City? It seems the bigger bucks (nice racks) are in the suburbs and the spikes and 4 pointers are in rural areas (like here in upstate NY). The big fellas must bed down in the thick woods when I'm hunting.Too bad I am not allowed to shoot them here. I live in Cuyahoga County
I was out walking my dogs this morning and 2 deer walked right across the street. I was about 30 feet from them, and one was a nice big buck. I could have plugged them both and had about 200lbs of meat. Stupid county.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielDo you guys know if JFF was a Pettine pick or the GM (or even Haslam)? Pettine's job is safe IMO. The way Johnny looked on those two long passes and his TD seems to indicate he can only get better as he sees more defensive stunts and coverages. I say start him.
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
LOL. I spooked one on the way in and tried pushing two others to my son. Those brown furry bastards are smart. Will try again next weekend. Need to get my breakfast and sweet Italian sausage made this winter. Nice to know there are other venison afficianados in Browns land.Fuck the game... How much venison are you sending to the Tavern?
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***Hey guys. It was a tough game (look at the first half and it was very close). The Jerry Hughes strip/TD changed the game and that's what home field does for a team). We needed a home win and I have to say you have a good coach in Pettine. A few plays here and there and this game goes different. I think the Bills were 0 for 12 on 3rd downs. The Browns are for real and despite my name, JFF is a good QB. Gordon is a stud. You guys are young and eager. Playoffs still a possibility for both teams I believe. Nice game.
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***Sitting in the woods deer hunting with my son. Screw the Bills. I'm DVR'ing it. Tough game so far.
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
Sure...nice place but they were annoyed with me. Damn Dawgs.There's a chat room ?
it's cool. They don't want some outsider in there on game day.
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***Both teams playing quality ball. Not sure why our OC insists on passing the ball. Oh well.
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***Good game so far. I got kicked out of the chat room. Not sure what I did wrong. I feel persecuted.
. -
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread*** -
Week 13: @ Bills
Most sports bars have a multi use license that will show it. The other alternative is to google "online sports free" and you can find a few websites that will show it (but you didn't hear it from me).FUCK now i find out the game won't be televised in NY? wt mother fucking fuck!! AAAARRRGGGH! the fucking chargers vs. the fucking ratbirds!!!!!!! OMFUCKINGG! buffalo = NY!?!?!?! you pieces of cbs shit!!
-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
The Browns will rock today...they are letting go of the reigns on Gordon today (according to Twitter) so he may gain major yardage. Browns passing game vs Bills run game seems to be the deciding factor. Can we keep your LB's honest or will you guys open up your run game with deep balls. I'm already drinking...damn.LOL. I beat CPU on hardest setting for an online league. More importantly, my daughter is 2, not 8!

-
***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***
