JRex223
Posts
-
CUTS -
CUTSHow do we cut ZERO linebackers?
AND we are keeping 4 TE?
Someone is sleeping at the wheel...
Im sure Heckerts not an idiot, there will be more cuts coming. Pretty sure we made the cut for 53, so a few more should be cut as we add on. I think we'll be bringing in at least 2 new corners, and I bet old tommy boy signs Max Jean-Giles for O-line depth. That would be a solid pick up. Gotta have faith
-
its REAL HARDDid not know where to post this, so I put it here.
In my years as a Cleveland Fan. Browns, Indians, Cavs, and Ohio State. I have invested so much in my teams. I cheer watch ever game, and go home thinking why cant we win anything
The Drive
The Fumble
The Shot
The Jose Mesa
Tribe up 3-1 to Boston
Cavs in Finals getting sept
Tribe trading away everyone
And all the Ohio State shit
Thats just to name a few, now this with the Cavs, are you kidding me!!!!! No Heart, Lebron what are you doing. You say no excusses of your elbow, well then no excusses.
Wht do I invest so much time?????
One Championship Erases all that... Thats why we continue to endure. It is what it is. I was born and raised in Cleveland, you cant just quit being a fan, its always there.
-
Graham Harellhey, he had me fooled...lol
You were right Alendor
-
Seneca Wallace jersey number?I have a feeling he's tryin to pay off zastudil for #15
-
Graham Harellna, ur names great!!... dont change it...lol
-
Graham Harellwell him being at browns camp was the last time harrell was really seen. so i could see how someone would end up at a browns board if they are trying to search for any news on him
if it was an attempt mock us it was so poor that it shouldn't have earned the right for you to even respond. theres nothing insulting about us giving an undrafted QB a shot in open tryouts, and then showing him the door when he wasn't any good. its even more pathetic if someone tries to use that as an insult. hence the benefit of the doubt
You're missing the point man. I took too many dips with this already, im out
-
Graham HarellWheres he at?... I see that was his first post. No, nothing suspicious Alendor, lets cater to other towns fans who try to mock us.
Im not making a big deal, I just kinda of put one and two together... It was more like thought out sentences rather than a strong reaction.
-
Graham HarellIts not the horrible attempt at an insult that annoys me, its the stupidity. Colt McCouch asking about graham harrell?.. i mean cmon buddy.
Colt McCoy is not like Couch and he is not like bradford either for that matter. The teams that selected them were complete garbage and they have/had the job of being the savior. Quite honestly, so what if Colt McCoy doesnt work out... he was a late third round pick. Hes not expected to be the quarterback to lead a team to the superbowl, but he might have the ability to. If it doesnt work out, oh well, if it does, Holmgren will be a quarterback god...isnt he already?
Colt McCouch sounds like a spineless piece 0' crap though. You have that name and still wonder why the strange answer. At least fess up..
-
Graham Harelley...xxxx you and anyone that looks like you... get off our board
-
Rothlicksbooger wasn't liked by 60% of the steeler teamHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Looks like Big Bens crumblin down, gotta love it!!
he'll be booed by his own fans next year, I hope his suspension is only 4 games so we can beat his ass
-----
PS. Why our so many stoohler fan on our board?, its a disgrace. I dont care if some of them are nice. They are steeler fans!!
-
#2 pick TJ Ward - Why??Yeah, but a lot of teams out there need a safety, he would have been picked in the 2nd. Hes a solid player.
Our defense should be tremendous next season!! I'll take it!
-------
Manigini probably has a big smile on his face right now
-
WELCOME JOE HADENYour complainings making me sick...
Who do you think knows more...You or Heckert?
-
Is Detroit Drunk?!http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2010/...ernie_sims.html
ALLEN PARK -- In the most surprising move of the offseason, according to multiple reports, the Detroit Lions have shipped linebacker Ernie Sims to the Philadelphia Eagles, who will trade a fifth-round draft pick to the Denver Broncos, who will then send veteran tight end Tony Scheffler (and a seventh-round pick) to the Lions.
-------
-
Is Haden on His Way?#7 means more money... $)
-
Browns Free Agents- Will they deal them?Lets not fall in love with drafts picks here, Eazy-E is pretty good, it will be good for him to actually have a good corner oppisite him.
Im expecting the browns to trade back in the first and get Odrick or Thomas and pick up a pick
-
Santonio Holmes a JetThe Jets are obviously going for the big one. Santonios not that bad of a guy in my opinion and I bet you it works out tremendously. Few coaches can handle all the drama, but Rex Ryan... he loves it!, an NY kinda guy.
As a Browns fan, Im pretty excited. He was a big threat on offense for the squeelers, and it certainly doesnt look good for Big Gay Ben... I dont think they'll trade him, but he'll have very few targets. They got ripped off too, only a 5?
That teams falling apart... Girls, girls, girls...lol

-
New numbers...17 for DelhommeLooks like he took Brodney's number, hes #21 now...
Im just looking at the browns roster off their website
-
New numbers...17 for DelhommeWell, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill
Delhomme - #17
Fujita - # 51
Hillis - # 28
Pashos - # 79
Watson - # 82
-
McNabb headed to Washington-OR-
Maybe we make a trade with the Redskins for the fourth pick. It could happen, they might be looking to move back now.