I think they should give Sanchez a chance (as a backup). He's still young, and he's shown flashes at times. Would be a nice upgrade over Campbell/Weeden/Delhomme/Wallace et al.
kc3902
Posts
-
Sanchez......is the reporter smoking weed ? -
Tajh Boyd's Falling Stock makes him more of a Steal?I would have no problem at all with this guy in the 4th or 5th.
-
The Browns have interest in Greg SchianoThe rock has a football background, is a great motivator, knows all about getting and staying in top physical condition and is the most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment!


-
why not at least call Shanahan?Maybe we could get Kyle Shanahan
-
Are there ANY head coaches available that would make you happy?I would like Shanahan, but I don't think there's any chance he'll come here. He needs more control than this regime will allow. I honestly wouldn't mind a Mangini return, but there's no real chance of that either. Whisenhunt would be a blessing.
-
Whisenhunt in the huntSince Lovie was already hired, this is my favorite option for the Browns. Would be cool if he brought Grimm along and kept Horton. I would love this hire.
-
Must Sign FAI'm not a fan of signing Tate. Would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think he's worth the money he'll be asking for. I'd love to see Decker here (would rather overpay for a WR than a RB). Asamoah would be a great pickup as well.
-
Toby Gerhart!I'd prefer Gerhart to Tate, especially because he will likely cost less. He could pound it out, and then rotate in Lewis.
-
Bears re-signed Cutler. Should we go after McCown?Haha fair enough on Sanchez. I just thought he showed flashes of competence before 2012, and could probably be had on the cheap.
-
Bears re-signed Cutler. Should we go after McCown?I'd rather pick up a younger QB like Mark Sanchez to compete with Hoyer, and leave the rookie QB on the sidelines until he's ready.
-
I'd Hire Lovie SmithDuring Smith's tenure in Chicago he never fielded an Offense that ranked higher than 23.
He also only had one season worse than 7-9. In the past decade, the Browns only have one season equal or better than 7-9. He's as safe a bet as any I think.
-
I'd Hire Lovie SmithI was hoping they'd hire Lovie last year. The Browns really need to hire a coach with positive NFL experience. To me, that means Lovie Smith (or Shanahan if he is fired).
-
Ben TateWhy do people want to drop Obi? He is averaging 4.9 ypc. Most would consider that more than solid for a backup RB. I'm not sold on Tate as a high-price FA, and would rather address RB in the 2nd or 3rd round of the draft, but I think Obi is fine for what they are paying him.
-
Week 11 Game Impressions: Steelers @ BrownsCut Weeden today.
-
Week 10 Game Impressions: Browns @ BengalsThe running backs weren't the problem. They all played relatively well (especially Ogbonnaya). The coaching staff abandoned the run way too early as usual. It looked like the return of the Weeden playbook out there. A disgusting showing all around. Too many mistakes. The only real positive I saw was that AJ Green was shut down. The defense played pretty well.
-
Add another one to the list...Garcia?Sources say that Garcia just purchased a house in Strongsville.
-
Week 7 Game ImpressionsOmg....Seriosly lossing faith in this coaching staff. Ripped off two runs for 17yrds. That didn't work lets air it out. A chance to get within one score so we go for it on 4and 15. Get these guys outta here too
I'm with you. Rob theShitSkid needs to get it together. Why waste an opportunity at a 1 possession game, especially with the defense playing so well?
-
Barnidge?It seems that Cameron is being used mostly as a blocker lately, while Barnidge is going out for the pass. Why the sudden change after Cameron started off so well?
-
Rob Chudzinski Officially New Hc Of BrownsIf the above impressions of him are true, he will definitely be a good fit. Still, I wish they would've given Lovie Smith a shot. But i don't run the team...I am willing to give Banner and Haslam my trust (at least for a couple years).
-
Rob Chudzinski Officially New Hc Of BrownsIf so, it would seem that the Browns Board tradition of misspelling the HC's name will continue...