Did anyone else watch McCown in Chicago one of the coldest games played and he was slinging the rock all over the field can't remember who they played..might have to look that up.
K
Kdubs
@Kdubs
Posts
-
Browns' Pettine says McCown is favorite to start at QB -
Todd GurleyI like crow seems to have a nose for the endzone.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI'm not sure about everyone else but I'm tired of hearing the brown's beat writers bashing on everyone for not signing every washed up veteran they could find. If you asked Tom Brady what do you want a offensive line and running backs who can flat out pound the rock? Or some washed up receivers? He would pick the line everytime..... I'm sick of hearing everyone cry.
-
Going to be a lot if disappointed guys in here come start of next season..You can't teach determination drive and work ethic.... bye bye manzel I'd take colt Mccoy hoyer or pretty much anyone over johnny no show.