Hello Gents,
First time I posted here in a while. How are my old peeps doing?
I would like to see the numbers first, but I would be happy to host this on my server for free. This could be cleaned up A LOT using a leaner version.
Let me know.
Peace.
Hello Gents,
First time I posted here in a while. How are my old peeps doing?
I would like to see the numbers first, but I would be happy to host this on my server for free. This could be cleaned up A LOT using a leaner version.
Let me know.
Peace.
Ghoolie nailed it.
I know your joking....
This is the second post in a year. Ghoolie is going to die before all of us. He prides himself to being an anti everything because he needs to justify his life and short death from ass cancer from a Farrah Faucett slow death. By far the gayest, untalented musician, homo i have ever had the displeasure to converse with in my life. Have a great last laugh my friend the time is close.
E.J. Manuel, 10 3/8 in. Tim Tebow, 10 1/8 in. Mark Sanchez, 10 1/2. Christian Ponder, 10 1/4.
Kruger needs to drop his excuses find his passion & endurance to not quit on plays. He's slowing down & locking on blocks & quitting but no he should not be asked to cover. That moves me to Mingo. Cover Yes that & a surprise clean Blitzer from a LB but if he meets contact he done (weight issues) & hoping that he has help from a confused coverage scheme that leads Mingo's coverage assignment (RB/TE) wide open in middle of field. Late in season we seen some Shelton on 3rd down & damn O'Neil we saw what we drafted him for. A pocket with pressure in the middle of it. Kirksey possible starter? means 2 things, 3 LB's on field in 4-3 or not good on FA Robertson. Either way we need to upgrade on tackling techniques & angles. Pettine imo purposely embarrassed Gilbert (his own pick?) in a Buffalo scrimmage last season & the kid needs to grow up. Learn to open & turn his hips while continuing to run while not crossing up his legs & feet slowing him down. Horton has got to see this. Rant Over!!
BS. I know Krugers' neighbor. They were NOT using him right, plain and simple. He admits he is not a side to side player. The Browns brought him in and they said that to him directly, we expect you to put pressure on the QB...vertically. Que Ray Horton, who is going to do just that. Watch for a 12-14 sack season.
Dude who knows both sides of the ball. Prior was quoted saying "he made playing fun, you wanted to go out and play for him". Good hire.
Yea I know I live in the dark ages. Only have internet until tomorrow, moved in a new place and only have an antenna that does not get the game. Anyone?
He just bought a house in Strongsville. My cousin is his realtor.
Come on guys, sign this. SHARE.
https://www.change.org/p/jimmy-haslam-bernie-kosar-for-cleveland-brown-s-general-manager
Duke Johnson will have 1,500 yards of offense this year. Done.
Was it picked? Seriously, this kid needs to fly under the radar and get his shit in one bag.
At a golf outing and was accused got it. Totally his fault. He is doing everything right.
This conversation is why I come here once in a blue moon. WTF. Grow up.
Erving will start at RT next season. If he stayed at his original position he would of been a top 8-10 pick. He did what his team asked him to do and move to center. One guy I love having on this team. Meanwhile Shelton is missing OTA's to wait for it...finish his degree.
AWESOME.
Low blow lob law. Its a Bob Loblaw Law Bomb.
The guy who called himself "the deflator" that disappeared with the balls in the bathroom before the game changed his story 4 times. Did anyone interview him or the other guy? What was to stop them from interviewing McNally and Jastremski? It seems simple to me if they wanted facts; talk to the two locker room guys who have worked there for years. Why did Wells have to rely on texts?
The Pats denied the NFL a second interview after they turned over their phone records.
He got 4 games because he pulled a Lance Armstrong & Ryan Braun.
Rich likes dicks in his holes.