@kennel-club said:
Count me in!!!
Not me, the Baltimore / Cleveland thing is long over. Can't be pissy anymore, we've had plenty of time to get off our asses and make a teaqm, just like they did. The move was over 12 years ago, time to get over it.
Baltimore was a victim of the same stuff, lost their team to Indy, a few others the same, time to move on.
I'd much rather see Ozzie with a ring than anybody in S.F.
Modell is gone, time to bury the hate.
Division rival, O.K., fair game, but 'the team we lost', long over. Having said that, if it were the Squeelers going, I'd be rooting anybody other than them, but even that is not so much a division rival thing as I just cannopt stand the bandwagon fans that jumped on the Squeeler train.
I'm rooting aganust S.F. and I think Flacco deserves his fair recognition.
Ray Ray, hate that we're going to be watching hsi dancing, crying, carrying on for the next two weeks.