How I’m reading this is both would have been available at 1 and 4 so In that scenario why not
I would have took that draft night
How I’m reading this is both would have been available at 1 and 4 so In that scenario why not
I would have took that draft night
Of course we have to factor in that this is just an article that may just be mostly hearsay or guesswork
I mean at lot of it would have been easy to guess at the time with just a few little nuggets in
Not saying it’s fake just that this is just someone view of how things went down
They actually replayed what Grossi said that Baker replied to etc on WKNR and Grossi actually never compared Baker to Murray so Baker got it wrong on this one, which also was last week so Baker actually went out of his way to take a shot
all Grossi said was Murray was more like Johnny in terms of size and build and he actually went on to admit he got it wrong on Baker and this was last week
I don’t think Murray is stupid for wanting to give it a shot, if he lands in right spot with right coach he could be viable
not saying he will of course
Van Joseph would be a good hire at DC
Not my first choice but we could do well with him I’m my opinion and I would rather take a shot on him than a college coach if I’m honest, especially Riley
imo we need a coach who is going to get us there challenging season after season and he can do that
i think he would automatically be better HC than any others in the division which would be a good platform to build on and he obviously would work alongside with Highsmith/Wolfe and Dorsey
Aside from the end a couple of great plays there by both Baker and Calloway
Nice start by Kitchens
Yeh as much as I would love to defend Baker you can’t defend him on that
To be fair they have turned up today ready for us
We look like we are getting good push up front so far
That was a brutal sack by Garrett
Love this kid, I think along with Ogunjobi these two are ones I’m looking forward to seeing for next several years
I'm surprised the Chiefs gave up a home game, surely they aren't going to try for a SB host which is the only reason I can think of at moment
At this moment the only certainties for me would be Gipson and Sheard as we must bring them back, on a personal one I would like to see Austin back if he is cheap
I'm hoping we see more from the oline, hopefully McDonald getting more reps this week will see us move the ball and not leave so many long 3rd downs, also hoping we see just two backs and not a 3 man committee