To Miss South Carolina!
What a lucky sob.
https://twitter.com/kellyannebeile/status/550718216218357761

To Miss South Carolina!
What a lucky sob.
https://twitter.com/kellyannebeile/status/550718216218357761

how do I delete my account?
even if they both start what do they play, one quarter?
Manziel should play the first quarter, Shaw should play the 2nd and 3rd quarters, and Thigpen should play the 4th quarter. We already know what Hoyer can do. It will be interesting to see Shaw play and if he does good or just descent, Thigpen's days in Cleveland are mostly likely over.
how many girlfriends does he have?
So does Drew Brees. Derek Anderson has a cannon for an arm. Point made.
lol, stfu you don't know football.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1266536-power-ranking-the-arm-strength-of-all-32-nfl-starting-qbs
Hello and thank you for the quick reply. I really liked Shaw in college and think he is a quality QB. Why he went undrafted is a mystery to me.
I think he can beat out Thigpen, (who I happen to like, also from S.C., Coastal Carolina U.)
Shaw can pass and he can run and he is a very tough, hard nosed player.
Thanks again, victor1244
He has a weak arm.
Biggest disappointment?: Tyler Thigpen. If he is the biggest, then I like our chances.
If the Brown's defense play lights out and Thigpen starting, then I see us in the playoffs. #superbowl
thigga what? thigga who? thigga please...
The QB depth for week one 1 should be Manziel, Thigpen, and Shaw. Hoyer needs to be released.
I'm calling it, Tyler Thigpen starting week 1.
It really should be Connor Shaw vs. Tyler Thigpen.