Hey guys, whats going on. Lions fan visiting here, hence my name.
Definetely not here to talk trash, especially because a Lions fan should be the last to talk trash lol.
I was just trying to get a little idea on the state of the Browns franchise...coaches, players, etc. Trying to learn a little about each team. Like lots of people do, I like to make a mock draft every year. But this year, I'd like to talk to fans from each team and really get an idea of what each team REALLY needs and what the fans think they will draft. To me, thats a lot more accurate of a way of doing it than listening to Todd McShays bull crap. I've already talked a little with a few other teams, but most just kinda blow me off.
I know very little about the Browns. So if someone were to ask me what their team needs are, I would probably say QB, WR, and RB? I dont know a thing about the Browns defense. But for offense, is Colt McCoy REALLY the guy you want leading your team? And from what it sounds like, its almost like Hillis might not be back and Hardesty is always hurt.
I completely understand there is a lot of time left before the draft. We still have a few weeks of playoffs yet, free agency, combine, pro days..etc.
But right now, if the draft were tomorrow, I'd have to say Indy takes Luck, Rams take Blackmon, ViQueens take Kalil, and Browns take Trent Richardson?
Guess it all depends on RGIII, huh.
Anyway, I hope you dont mind me lingering around until the draft. Im always interested in talking football regardless of what team. So if anyone can educate me on the Browns, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks guys!