listercat
Posts
-
WTF Direct TV Removes WOIO in Cleveland -
WTF Direct TV Removes WOIO in ClevelandThe first week the entire NFL ticket is free as a promotion for the rest of the season. I prefer to re-up prior to the beginning of the season...but week one is usually the free promotional week
-
WTF Direct TV Removes WOIO in ClevelandNor do we have WBNS here in Columbus; but never fear you / we will have The Ticket for free on opening weekend
-
Stephen HillBraylon is still out there. Maybe he will still want to play.
Braylon had one good year then went to pot. And I am not sure why...Any clue?
An odd fascination with being a hand model from what I recall
-
Does Gordon ever play for the Browns again? -
Tavern should be open tonight.Me!
-
Inspecta R.I.P.....Very sorry to hear this news; God bless
-
Candidates for Browns HC have been calling Chud, he's been honest -
Jonathan Paul Manziel -
TRich Trade part duexI was all for drafting Richardson but was sadly disappointed with his performance; quite frankly odd demeanor. That said I wish him nothing but the best in Indyl; really hope we capitalize on the second pick of the first round
-
Cut List: Who would you give walking papers to?Murphy Brown perhaps....no wait
-
Coach Chud FiredHas anyone even heard Lombardi speak?
-
Coach Chud FiredVery very disappointed to wake up to this news; Hootie The Owl (Banner) and Jimmy better be right on this is all I can ask / hope for....sigh it is so difficult at times to be a fan of this team and supporter of our city
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to calfoxwcI hope you have a tremendous day Cal; all the best!
-
Could the NFL be fixed?The Pats definitely had help yesterday. The "lowly" Browns were threatening a potentional AFC championship matchup between the Pats and Broncos and there was no way the NFL was going to let that happen. Too many advertising dollars at stake. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Exactly; this is entertainment and the folks that are in charge prefer NE and their market (as well as the broader national audience) to win in this situation. Keep the masses entertained with the majority happy, a minority upset but ALL still wrapped in full attention to their product. Never leave it in the hand of the judges, they have an agenda and it may very well not be in concert with your's
-
Could the NFL be fixed?Without question I believe it is sports entertainment; with the emphasis on entertainment.
-
The TavernDid someone take off their boots?
-
TRICH traded to coltsI haven't read the entire thread but my favorite sex tape involving T rich is the one where the Browns f*** the Colts out of a first round draft pick. A real dawg and pony show.
( Hopefully I'm not repeating somebody's joke, I think I made this one up...)
WSS
Not sure if you made it up or not; but that was pretty damn funny...thanks man you made my day
-
The TavernSorry I missed you all; had the oldest son with his girlfriend over for the game...and had to watch this complete BS game
Man that was horrid....well at least we know that we still need a starting QB
-
When you think about it, A YEAR is a LOOOONG TIME....