longhorn
Posts
-
Joe Haden Is The Man -
Manning Out For The Year?I'm not too sure. The Colts are getting destroyed by Houston in every manner possible. It's 34-0 with 54 secs left in the second half right now. I'm sitting here listening to the Browns/Bengals via streaming radio but having to watch the Texans/Colts. The Colts look H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. When they show the Colts on the sideline they look like the season is over already.
-
Ugly Early -
Ugly Early -
Ugly Early -
Ugly EarlyWhat a bunch of whiney, puzzy so-called Browns fans! Try being more negative, I'm sure it will help.
-
Third String Qb?Chris Simms?????????? Time for me to go get another beer. I still need to drink every time I think of that name.
-
Sunday Ticket To Ps3 (Direct Tv Not Required)If you live out of state like I do, this is a pretty good deal. It sucks trying to watch online via Russia or wherever. So far as I know, the ability to stream is tied to your PS3 account so any PS3 anywhere can be used for access. I believe they have eliminated simultaneous, multiple sign-on's with the same PS3 account to help prevent people sharing their PS3 account info.
-
Mccoy - Favre, Tressel - BrownsFools! McCoy got a new smartphone and needed help with its photo and texting capabilities.
-
You might be a Steelers fan if.............if your mom sets you up on a blind date and the girl turns out to be your sister.....
-
The NFL Today???Want some financials? Click on the links on the left or the individual team names on the right.
http://www.forbes.com/2009/09/02/nfl-pro-f...9-nfl_land.html
-
Everybody Stop CryingHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

-
Jeff Fisher out as Titans coachFisher is overrated. Good move by Bud Adams. Fisher is a power monger.
-
The NFL Today???I believe that is pure propagandist BS. I believe every NFL team is exceedingly financially successful. I think they are just greedy and want more, more, more. I believe the owners make billions and the players make millions.
Figure this out: The Census Bureau says that the average U.S. family has earnings of a little over $50,000 per year. The average NFL salary works out to about $770,000. Now, it takes the average person 15.4 years to make the average NFL salary. The average lifetime earnings in this country is about 2 million dollars. An NFL player can make that in about 2.5 years in the league. Of course, God only knows what an NFL owner makes in a year. The only team whose books are open are the Green Bay Packers, and though they took a hit this past year, they still made 9.8 million....which is over and above ALL expenses of that organization:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5379673
So, let's say the average NFL player, with the added teams from the USFL made only 10-12 times the average US family.
(I wish to God I could have just one year like that in my life.). And that the owners only make a profit of 10 million per year (the Packers were averaging well over 20 million before last year).
I think that with the 36 teams I outline....everyone concerned would do quite, quite well financially, even in these worst of times.
You're wrong, but entitiled to your opinion.
-
You might be a Steelers fan if.........Really I think thats the 2nd time I have EVER Used the word NAZI here in 5 yrs !! You are so full of buswaa dumbhorn.. Since my rendition was lifted , fear~mongers ?? hmmm...
"Buswaa dumbhorn"? Is that German?
-
NFL Lockout special. Are you ready for the UFL?Is it true the lingerie league plays with two balls at a time?
-
*Rumor* I heard we're going back to the brown pantsGoing back to Brown pants is a damn good idea. When they shit their pants playing the Steelers no one will be able to notice.
The black pants are perfect for the Steelers since it's so dark way up there inside the ass where their heads are located.
-
You might be a Steelers fan if.........AGAIN... Gutless Nazi~ whimpsYou might be a Browns fan ..if
....you are prone to the use of the word Nazi whenever you disagree with anyone, which is kind of Nazi'ish on your part.
-
You might be a Steelers fan if............if you're continually flagged for illegal use of the hands in the men's room.....
-
Mike Tomlin might be on a short leashI hear the theme from the Twilight Zone playing in the distance..............delete.