Per ESPN. Seems like a perfect fit for a position we need bad. Horton utilized him very well in Arizona. May not be a long term solution but could be an impact player for a couple years.
maddogg7888
Posts
-
Cardinals Release Adrian Wilson -
Officially Moving To 3-4DE:Taylor, Parker
DT:Rubin, Hughes, Kitchen
DE:Rucker, Winn
OLB:Sheard, Fort
MLB:Jackson, Maiava
MLB:Gocong, Acho
OLB:Robertson,JMJ
That's how I see the best lineup with our current roster, having said that a big time OLB would be needed as well as a CB and Safety, we have plenty of D-line depth but some more MLB depth in the later rounds would be nice
-
Interested In What We Do At TeEifert seems like he would fit nice but wouldnt work with us not having a early 2nd round pick where he would probably fall if not earlier. One guy I think projects really well with this style of offense would be Stoneburner from OSU. I'm not and OSU fan but he seems like a great fit seeing as they used him for everything from TE, to WR, to H back, he's 6-5 and runs a decent 4.7 40 yd dash, I see him being there in late rounds, could be a steal. Other guys I really like are Travis Kelce; Cincinnati, and Joseph Fauria; UCLA, all are great receiving TE's and would love to see any of them on our roster.
-
I Have A Feeling Weeden Will Turn It On Next WeekThe 4 interceptions is misleading, one was because of a bad deflection off of the receiver, one was Benjamin not fighting for the ball at all, Weeden threw a nice fade but Travis has to fight for that ball he can't just let the defender reach over him and pick it off, and the last interception although it wasn't a great choice, again the receiver has to fight for that ball. It wasn't Weeden I was worried about, it's the porous o-line and the very passive receivers, massaquoi is the only one that looked actually ready to play, never thought I'd say that. And I could care less about Weeden getting picked off deep because that means he can actually throw a deep ball unlike McCoy. Give him time he will be fine
-
Bills Release Shawne MerrimanI'm not saying he should come in and start, i just don't see much if any potential in any of our de's outside of sheard, rucker, and parker. He could be a situational back-up, as mentioned above just because he was released doesn't mean he is complete garbage. He's coming off of his achilles injury last season and Buffalo has a stout front four with some great depth and I just thought he'd at least be worth a look at.
-
Bills Release Shawne MerrimanPer ESPN, I was just curious what your guys thoughts were about signing him. I realize there is a 99% chance that won't happen but the way I see it, I believe we only have 1 sack so far this preseason, we could sign him for next to nothing, can never hurt to have enough guys that can get to the quarterback. Granted I have always called him overrated (only really had 3 good seasons), he stated he is in great shape and feels like he did when he came into the league. Your thoughts?
-
If you had a QB Draft1. Manning
2. Brady
3. Schaub
4. Rivers
5. Brees
6. Vick
7. Rodgers
8. Ryan
9. Orton
10. Flacco
11. Garrard
12. Ben
13. Eli
14. Bradford
15. Cassel
-
Evan MooreMoore also played basketball in college and its easy to see it because whenever a jump ball is thrown to him, he out muscles the defender like he is getting a rebound. All i'm gonna say is Antonio Gates has been working out pretty well for the chargers, give Moore more
-
Evan MooreAm I the only one that thinks Evan Moore is severely underused? He creates huge mismatches with his size and never drops a thing, why doesnt he get more than 1 or 2 passes a game?
-
The Brown you most respect as a player AND personLawrence Vickers:
The guy gets overlooked by a lot of people and never gets the glory he deserves but he still brings everything he has every play, plus you never hear about off the field issues with him. Best fullback in the NFL imo
-
Browns sign Yamon Figurs and Paul McQuistanNice. But there is a reason there is no NFL highlights of him
Figurs played for the pre Flacco ravens, the pre Stafford lions, and the raiders. There are no worse 3 teams to play for if ur a WR trying to make it in the NFL. For all we kno he could be the next desean jackson, who knows? the answer is NOBODY. Its called optimism, which is needed if u want to be a browns fan lol
-
Browns sign Yamon Figurs and Paul McQuistanFAST!
-
Browns sign Yamon Figurs and Paul McQuistan -
Browns sign Yamon Figurs and Paul McQuistanBrowns signed wide receiver Yamon Figurs. He is pretty much just a return specialist but I remember seeing him at kansas state and with baltimore, the guy is a burner, very fast. His combine 40 time is a 4.30. He has 3 career returns for td. I think he's a good pickup for the injured Cribbs.
-
Our Defense Will Get Us A Win SundayFor those of you that are doubtful we have any chance Sunday look at this:
- Our defense allows 17 points per game so far this year, and our opponents combined record so far this year is 16-7, 3 of those teams are the divisional leaders
- We allow 120 rushing yards per game which is 23rd in the NFL, but the opposing backs have been Cadillac Williams (75 yards), Jamal Charles (49 yards), Thomas Jones (83 yards), Ray Rice (80 yards), Willis McGahee (29 yards), Cedric Benson (60 yards), and Michael Turner (140 yards, 55 of them being on one run).
- Our pass defense is 18th in the NFL
- In 5 games we have 10 sacks, 3 ints, 3 forced fumbles, and 2 blocked kicks
Our defense has played solid all year long, they will be what keeps us in this game and I honestly believe the only way we will lose this game will be turnovers. Im excited, it should be a good game with a chance for an upset. GO BROWNS.
-
The Browns Defense will make us proudas long as we dont turn the ball over alot, i really see our defense giving us a good chance at pulling an upset.
-
Falcons InfoJust to give my 2 cents as a closet falcons fan, I wouldnt go as far to say mughelli is the best in the NFL, but his run blocking abilities are on the same level as vickers. Both of them are outstanding fullbacks and I would just leave it at that. As far as the match up goes, in order to win this game we have to limit their running game. Turner and snelling are great interchangeable backs and if the falcons want to win we need to make them do it thru the air. We all know how talented white is but the x factor for this game is Gonzalez, it will be interesting to see how we cover him. Its not often that ryan throws for over 300 yards and the reason for that is their successful run game. If we can make ryan throw his way to a W, we have a much better chance at winnning. It should be a good game tho and im looking forward to it. GO BROWNS
-
Breaking News: Randy Moss Is Set To Go To Minnesota!!!One third round pick, WTF, were is the Browns on this?
he wants a ring, not a project
-
Hillis Jersey - where to Buy your Peyton Hillis Browns JerseyIsn't a little early to get a hillis jersey? I know for me I stick with the mainstays. I'm not saying hillis isn't solid but id want to know he's a. Going to be around and b. Going to maintain a high level of play. The only jerseys id touch if I were a browns fan would be thomas, vickers or cribbs. I'd lean vickers
Ive just always liked the guy. I have his broncos jersey even tho I hate the broncos. I thought he was underrated at arkansas, he was underrated at denver, and now that he is actually getting a shot as a #1 back I think he will shine, if not it still doesnt change the fact that I like him no matter where he plays. I got an eric berry jersey too just cuz ilike the guy
-
Hillis Jersey - where to Buy your Peyton Hillis Browns Jerseysry i just got the customized one Here