Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
M

MoonlitKnight

@MoonlitKnight
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
69
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Dick Jauron hired
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @miktoxic said:

    so which fans are you bitching about? the ones that said give mangini a chance to implement his system and bring in players via draft and FA to fulfill his plans and are pissed because the new president of the browns just tossed all the foundation he had laid out the window?

    or about the fans who got their way and have an undying belief that this fat big moustached blow-hard who after hiring his pals will turn this around in as much or little time than the previous guy?

    don't come in here and tell people how to feel. you say relax let's give it a chance, well did you give the other guy a chance with only two years? i bet not. so go F yourself if you don't think some of us are pissed and won' continue to be so. so now what do you want to give holmgren more time to prove himself or does he have the time limit you gave mangini?

    riddle me that batman.

    NOPE...YOU GO FU*CK YOURSELF. Ill come where I want and say what I want. You are a mangini guy?good for you...but he is gone..all I advocated dumbass was shutting the fu*ck up and for once trying to pull together...nothing more or less. Now you Riddle me this fatman...if you are so damn smart why aren't you running the team?


  • Dick Jauron hired
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @htownbrown said:

    Bitching about people bitching.......classic!

    some ones gotta do it


  • Dick Jauron hired
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    one trend I am noticing...It must be an off shoot from the rough time we have had since coming back into the league, some Browns fans have become the biggest bitchers. Nothing is ever right,nothing can ever work, no one is ever good enough and on and on. Some of you folks need to run,not walk to your nearest mental health facility and get a scrip for something. Some of you need to give the new regime a shot and stop crying that the sky is falling at every hire, if your crystal balls are so fuc*king good why aren't you in the NFL leading this franchise? Hell why aren't you in the Bahamas living the high life on your Ohio lottery winnings? I'll tell ya why,cause neither you,nor you,nor I can tell the fuc*king future. Relax and lets see how the draft goes and then camp,and finally the season.


  • offensive line
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    If the line doesn't jell,well your qb's and Rb's become jelly,blood jelly.


  • Napolitano's to block media coverage of the disaster in Gulf
    M MoonlitKnight
    Political Discussion

    @calfoxwc said:

    Obamao is already talking about how there is too much information, and it's

    putting "pressure on our Democracy".

    we will be seeing this more and more, I think.

    yep....and you can bet if the Republicans were in power you would be totally behind a news blackout. It's all a matter of perception.


  • The left's darling Bill Maher disses Obamao bigtime over the oil spill
    M MoonlitKnight
    Political Discussion

    @westside-steve said:

    Hey one spill since the Exxon Valdez.

    How many traffic deaths in that time?

    We should put a stop to driving until it's 100% risk free,

    WSS

    Dude do you do ANY research before you spew out your sad platitudes from that tumor on your shoulders? There have been many spills in the U.S.A. since the Valdez went down. Stop driving till it's 100% risk free? How bout you stop yapping since you're 100% fact free.


  • Quinn to be released
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @ballpeen said:

    Maybe so, but I don't think so.

    I think he is going to be good.

    ahhh spring.....when Peen's thoughts turn to ex-Gator love


  • Gocong and Brown
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    Like this move....fills two holes and gives us a less to worry about on draft day...we have other concerns.


  • Some Facts about Tebow
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @nobuo said:

    Jesus was outspoken. Why should Tebow be quiet about what he believes?

    I'd be excited about a guy with character being on our team and in the lockerroom. After years of druggies (William Green), talkative wannabes (K2, Braylon) and all the idiocy of players doing stupid crap in the NFL (Vick, Pacman, Plaxico, etc), just having a player with character would be amazing in today's NFL. He's not immune to mistakes, but at least he's got a foundation and an upbringing that will hopefully innoculate him towards some of the stupidity other players seem unable to avoid.

    While College #'s don't correlate to success, it's still a good indicator that he's a good football player. He smoked Peyton in college, which is very surprising to me. Obviously it was different systems and different teams in a different timeframe, but that's still nothing to ignore. People are so quick to assume he'll be a bust when he hasn't even gotten a chance yet.

    Since when does being religious mean someone has "character"? If thats the case muslim suicide bombers are brimming with character,or how about Scott Roeder? in the fullness of time we will know the NFL story of tebow...I,for one, think it will mirror the career of Steve Heiden.....not Peyton Manning


  • Some Facts about Tebow
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @ballpeen said:

    He hasn't been put on a pedestal for his religious views. If he didn't play football, you would have never heard of him.

    God treats us all the same. Some of us do better than others because we did a better job of preparing and possibly got a bit lucky along the way.

    Don't blame Tim Tebow for your failures in life. That's all on you.

    :laughs:Peen your love for tebow is well known...and your answer is bullshit on the god part...I have no failures,and I certainly don't blame tebow for any of my past blunders...but watch a St. Judes Childrens Hospital commercial,and explain to me how those kids,some quite young, didn't do "a better job of preparing". It reminds me of a passage in the classic book Catch-22, where Yossarian is discussing his disbelief in God with Lt.Schiesskopf's wife....she gets furious and says she doesn't believe in god either,but the god she doesn't believe in is a kind merciful god....not the blundering sadist that Yossarian doesn't believe in. Tebow has been put on a pedestal by some people because of his religious beliefs,football got him noticed, his pappy,being a canny skypilot,used his sons fame to spread his beliefs. Next time you think god treats us all the same take a stroll through a children's cancer ward, then get back to me.

    To get back to football...I hope that the Browns stay far away from the fundamentalist qb. I don't see his skill set making him an NFL qb...maybe a te,but not a qb.


  • Some Facts about Tebow
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    I live in Florida and have had to suffer through the Tebow mania for years. I don't like his religious views,period. If god loves us all the same why are we not treated all the same? To put someone with radical religious views on a pedestal,because they play sports,and partially because of his "values",is,in my opinion,foolish.


  • BRADY QUINN TRADED
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @mopaji said:

    I've been teling all of you fags and 15 year old girls for 3 years now STOP BUYING THE BACKUP QB's JERSEY!!!

    Ri-goddamned-diculous

    That was one thing about certain Browns fans I couldn't figure out....why buy the jersey of a guy who had done NOTHING in the NFL? I envision a sterling future for quinn in interracial gay porn.


  • Adam Schefter Reports Browns shopping Quinn
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @halfsane said:

    Why cut him if we cant trade him? let him come back and compete.

    There's something called "roster space". If,and I have no solid evidence of this,just a gut feeling,the Browns brain trust have indeed given up on quinn then the smart move is to free up space for either a free agent or a draftee to hold the spot that quinn currently occupies.


  • Adam Schefter Reports Browns shopping Quinn
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    I think that quinn has the kiss of death,now that a well respected "Quarterback Guru" like Holmgren is so obviously taking a pass on the guy. I doubt anyone will bite on a trade for quinn and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get cut outright.


  • Adam Schefter Reports Browns shopping Quinn
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @bonedawg said:

    one correction. horrible RIGHT side of the line, but yeah, pretty much everything else is true.

    NRTU...The sooner quinn is gone..the happier I'll be.


  • A link - a plea - read and send to all of your friends.
    M MoonlitKnight
    Political Discussion

    @chicopee-john said:

    Read the Bible, folks. READ THE BIBLE!!

    read a bronze age book of mythology? I think not


  • Over/Under on BE drops tonight
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @inspecta said:

    You took the words out of my mouth....

    You forgot who you're talking to though Leg. RIP is God's gift to.....well.....every living being that has ever or will ever live on planet earth. It wasn't Jesus on the cross, it was RIP...

    There is no god


  • JaMarcus Russel article " Set up to fail"
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @sez.ej said:

    That is my problem too. Last year Quinn looked like he might be the guy we thought we drafted. He was exciting last year in a just a few quarters. I don't know what happened this year. but he did not suddenly forget how to play..

    I would like us to give him more time... I am going to hate to see him go somewhere else and become great or even a solid starter, because we did not give him an honest length of time to get his legs under him. Every other #1 pick generally gets at least 12 games.. AT LEAST..and more often they get more than that.. We are getting robbed on this one IMO

    I hope he does go to another team...AND SOON......then perhaps we can get over this quinn thing....I have my doubts that he ever does well in the NFL..I see him as another frye....as a back up. Bemoan all you want about quinn not getting enough time...the fact is the guys that Lerner pays to run the time don't think he has it...so on the pine he stays.


  • Players with Heart
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @danamal said:

    I know im going to get killed for saying this but I thought Wimbley played very hard today.

    I agree...Wimbley looked ok...as did Rubin


  • Madden prediction: Browns upset Ravens at home
    M MoonlitKnight
    The Browns Board

    @inspecta said:

    No, you surpassed me within your first 5 posts. And I could give a shit less the exactitude of your name. You're not important enough for anybody to get it right....

    and you're not smart enough...I guess what they say about inbreeding is true.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate