Rumors of Duke to the Eagles on Twitter-verse. Absolutely nothing to back that up. Hope not.
Nails
Posts
-
Duke -
Kaepernick to Gordon TD/Championship!!I ain't even mad
-
Hue most likely gone now....I feel like the the only way that Hue could keep his job is if he adds an OC and there is notable improvement right away...
But Honestly - I say he makes it through the year and then is let go within 24 hours of the end of the season... With all these picks in the 2018 draft, they will go on a HC search and the brain trust will allow the new HC to believe that the new QB drafted will be his guy.
Honestly I'm surprised that Hue is still here... All of this losing is just crushing his chances of being hired somewhere else once he is let go.
This feels an awful lot like a slightly different version of the Matt Millen years in Detroit - it was way easier to laugh at when it was someone else's problem
-
recyclable jerseysDown here in Columbus the afternoon guys on 97.1 were talking about a new company starting soon called "Rep the Squad". Apparently you can pay a $19.99 fee a month and rent any jersey you want. Just like old netflix DVDs to your door. When you're done wearing it, just send it back and get the next one in your que. Weird, but I'm sure they'll make millions
-
Old Man, Young Man, QB Man Trivia1. Who is the only QB over 40 to ever start a playoff game?
Rich Gannon??
-
Who Are They Now?#2 Detroit Lions
#3 Kansas City Chiefs
-
Official 2015 Draft: Day One ThreadI saw where Shelton's nickname in Washington was "Feast Mode"
-
Thadeus Lewis?When did we become a garbage bin?
Answer: 1999
-
DQ JACKSON a COLT -
Nike!Agree - not to be out done in the "NON STRAIGHT" Category - the Miami Marlins added the orange and a make shift rainbow - Nicely done Miami

-
Nike!Wish the dog logo was still around -
-
Nike!
I like this - Orange pants - YES
-
Weeden Starting On SundayMy Birthday is Sunday... Happy Birthday to me... It's like unwrapping a turd
-
Alex Tanney signed as backup QBI'm not sold on having a tranny in the locker room -
Tranny with a trick shot - even worse
-
Here's to my uncleCHEERS - and God Bless!
-
Resolution to Redskins dilemmaThat patch = AWESOME...
I mean - I don't want it on anything I own...
But I do want to see everyone dude with a pick up truck and testicles hanging from the tow package wearing one.
It will make them easier to spot when they are out and about
-
Jason Campbell Awesome Play ActionI dig Herm - He's fun to listen to on Mike and MIke...
MAN - I want to beat K.C. this Sunday!!!!
-
Resolution to Redskins dilemmaI think you've nailed it... as we've decided to take God and the Pledge of Allegiance out of schools... this will fly right through the red tape... HEY - how about the Washington Red Tape?
-
Resolution to Redskins dilemmaThat sounds like a gigantic slam on the Polish Communist Population - DENIED by the Federal Government...
You must make sure to not offend a soul -
Please remove colors and and suffix that would relate to heritage....
Also - Browns will soon be under fire for having a name that is associated with the least favorite color of crayon in the box.
-
Campell to startHe played in 6 games with he Bears last year and threw for 265 yds...
We better hope the Fozzy Kamikaze is ready to blow up