This year was so promising, but here we are in the midst of another devastating second-half collapse. 6-3 seems so very far away.
We passed on impact rookies such as Mike Evans, Aaron Donald, Teddy Twatwater, Derek Carr, and Jimmy Garoppolo, and instead we drafted 3 team cancers - two of them in the first round.
Literally the only defense I have for Johnny at this point is that he has a sample size of 1.2 games. But Christ, 50 plays and only a single good throw? How am I supposed to look forward to this guy as the future?
If that wasn't enough, there's some tension among Farmer, Haslam, Pettine, Loggains, and how the QB situation went down.
Are we in a better place than we were when Mike Holmgren came to town? It doesn't really appear that way. I've got a feeling that some bad, bad things are going to go down this offseason. There's no way this front office exists as is going into the next season. Hopefully it involves getting rid of that bitch of a QB coach, Dowell Loggains, who texted Johnny during the draft like a gaga schoolgirl, and showed Haslam the famous "wreck this league" text.
Have to admit, I'm pretty shocked you guys finished like this. I thought this was going to be the emergence year for sure.
Maybe it wouldn't have been any different in the end, but I can't believe your front office allowed the media to force a quarterback change while in a play off hunt. This Johnny Football hysteria ruined your 2014 season.

