And we don't need whiners like you either.
Then kiss my ass and jam this site
And we don't need whiners like you either.
Then kiss my ass and jam this site
It is a known fact that people love to wallow in their own grief . It's just that time of year for Browns fans . It is Super Bowl time .
Nothing out of the ordinary .
And the people still crying about the KING.............What losers they are
I would be wondering what his motivation is at this point . Besides money . And why it took him so long to decide to finally do it .
It just don't pass the smell test to me .
we have enough coaches that are on the job training .
I know I don't agree with that and I really doubt he does .
I got an idea for you tweezer penis..............go home
If we are going to run Holmgren's offense , of which I guess Shurmer is a student , I guess all you really need is a dictator type to get in here and get it installed , and make sure players are using all the proper techniques to operate it . I really don't see the problem getting a young guy in here to crack the whip and be an understudy to become a full fledged OC.
Just the way I see it .
snow removal of headquarters , and general maintenance goes on year around
Sure hope "the big show" is checking out this game . See what he's facing next year with a new , untested head coach , with new offense to install , and a new defense to boot , and get it all to work .
Good luck with that
Go 'Lers said:
I couldn't imagine playing in single digit temperatures but I guess thats why I'm the one in the stands and not on the field.
Don't feel bad . I couldn't take it in the stands , let alone play in it .
lol
Wow !!! These off-seasons can get rough . This one will get especially rough because there will be coaching , and QB controversies this year .
Reading here will get so enticing , people will cancel their cable for more time to read these words of wit . 
Here.......this should help

I thought the gestapo went bye bye
Now can I ask who keeps deleting my posts ?
Nice post . Keeps us more down to earth . Well.......Those of us that cares that is . Well done
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...mp;#entry225717
I feel a bit better . This changing things around here year after year has taken it's toll on my outlook .
starts at noon
Cleveland Browns will hire Dick Jauron as defensive coordinator, source says
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Browns are expected to hire former Philadelphia Eagles secondary coach Dick Jauron, 60, as their defensive coordinator soon, a league source told The Plain Dealer.
One of the other leading candidates for the Browns job, Dave Wannstedt, accepted a job today with the Buffalo Bills to be their assistant head coach/linebackers coach, according to reports.
Jauron formerly was the head coach of the Buffalo Bills and Chicago Bears. He is the first coordinator hired by new head coach Pat Shurmur.
The Browns had also interviewed former Cardinals defensive coordinator Billy Davis for the position and still might offer him a job on the staff.
Jauron was also a candidate for the Eagles defensive coordinator position.
Jauron was a defensive coordinator with Jacksonville from 1995-98 before being named head coach of the Bears from 1999-2003.
He became defensive coordinator of the Lions in 2004 and was named interim head coach for the last five games of the 2005 season.
He was named Bills head coach in 2006 and held the job through 2009.
His record as a head coach is 60-82.
Jauron was a safety with the Lions and Bengals from 1973-80 and finished with 25 career interceptions.