Yeah it is, gets you super focused.
adderall is meth, literally. not like it, it is it. a prescribable, socially acceptable meth. fwiw, meth is in oxy's, too.
i have a script and it has no noticeable effect on me. btw, those who actually need it don't get high from it...they get normal.
i have no idea if Joe needs it or not but he should know better.
hey Joe, here 's your mulligan douche...don't let it happen again.
I'm mostly a lurker around here, but I wanted to point out that this is not true. Adderall is a regular amphetamine, like speed basically. While these can certainly be harmful and it's not good to use a ton, the harmful effects are not on par with meth (i.e. methamphetamine). Don't want to get too technical on a football board, but there is an extra methyl (chemistry anyone?) in methamphetamine that alters the way it interacts with your system.
I definitely agree that adderall use is an epidemic at the Ivys and probably many schools. Most of the people that went to undergrad here on my campus tried it or used it regularly for cramming.