Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Opal312O

Opal312

@Opal312
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1.9k
Topics
65
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0
Status updates

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • HasFreddieBeenFiredYet.com
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    @bwet00 said:

    Let the countdown begin!

    https://hasfreddiebeenfiredyet.com/

    Thanks for the url, I went there and complained not that they’ll take my advice and fire “shitneck” now. But I feel better


  • Trash fans
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    @calfoxwc said:

    Tonight, the Green Bay defender literally throws his arm across the chest of a Detroit receiver, pulls him

    away from catching the football....

    no call.

    what the.... ???

    Also Detroit defender Flowers was called for a face mask. They showed it from every angle and he never touched the face mask. Green Bay gets a first down! I could write my own book on all the calls and non calls that have literally changed outcomes of games. To this day, coaches and ex coaches still don’t know what constitutes a catch. It’s pathetic & I think Goodell is a big part of it.


  • Trash fans
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    @calfoxwc said:

    It does seem to be worse. No accountability by the so-called commish is making it that way, imho.

    Goodell is ruining the football I grew up watching. I realize things progress but it seems like the NFL is in digression. You can’t play defense anymore without a flag 

    You can’t tackle the QB without a flag! I’ve watched games this year with over 15 penalties. Some are miles away from the play when an offensive player is called for blocking in the back while the runner is nearing the end zone. After review it’s absolutely nothing! A tap in the back. 
    It’s getting harder and harder to watch. I think the Eagles game had 4 flags in a row 

    And have you noticed how many penalties such as grabbing the runner by the face mask are completely ignored? Even the commentators say nothing. 
    The Saints got cheated last year and we are not even close to fixing this 

    read Brian Tuohy’s book the Fix Is In” I bought it used on Amazon cheap and loved it cuz it covers all sports & who benefits


  • Trash fans
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    The last thing Browns fan need is to act like the Eagle fans throwing Iced snow balls at Santa Claus. 
    I do admit the refs are worse now than anytime in my 64 yrs of being an NFL fan 

    Why don’t they give these guys polygraph tests and background checks

    after reading the book “The Fix Is In” by Brian Touhy, I’ve never viewed professional or college sports the same again 

    It’s impossible to prove every flag thrown, every penalty in 16 weeks of football

    Legal betting, dirty refs, point shaving have the fans going ballistic & it’s going to get worse.

    just don’t throw things on the field especially at Santa Claus. If we want better officiating then demand these guys are pros and not part time flag happy jackasses. 
    Transparency would help


  • WEEK 7 - injury report, the BROWNS bye week but the injuries go on.... who's playing in WEEK 8?
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    Injuries to Greedy W & Denzel Ward to name a few are very frustrating. We replace LB Kirksey with Willie Harris and now he’s on IR. 
    The bye week couldn’t come sooner!

    I also think we’ve played defense pretty ok considering 

    I don’t like Kitchens & didn’t like the hire; Deja Vu all over again with questionable play calling, penalties and his negative post game pressers 

    we finally assemble a competitive team and he seems clueless!!!

    I dare him to sit Rishard Higgins in favor of Callaway in week 8 .Mr Callaway is a bust 

    so Freddie you’d better get with the program 

    simplify the offense for your 2nd year QB, get help on Oline & run Chubb whose the best RB we’ve drafted in years

    memo to Kitchens: what hapoened to play action, and running the ball on 1st & goal

    Go Browns

    I expect them to win their next game after the bye week & I don’t care if TB 12 deflates, inflates, or sends out spies

    We should be able to win if we play our game mistake free with no letting up on Tb12

    Sack the old guy


  • I'm Convinced Freddie Is An IDIOT!!
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    I don’t see Kitchens as a head coach. I started panicking week one. Baker looks awful! He looks uncomfortable and this will continue unless something drastic changes, they’re still the Browns of old. I’m too old for patience when it comes to the Browns. 

    Kitchens’ press conference after losing to the Rams ( a game they had to win) seemed too negative and he appears stubborn and stupid.

    I’m going on 65 yrs old and have seen this movie before.

    I know how it ends?


  • Browns Trade For Wyatt Teller
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    I was waiting for the Browns to draft O-linemen especially after trading Kevin Seitler. I worry about our franchise QB, running game etc.

    glad we got someone


  • Baker Recruiting Von Miller and OBJ
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    They say this upcoming draft is loaded with defensive talent. Von Miller is getting old & Beckham is a girl in disguise. 

    Stick to the draft: LT, WR, DL, CB 

    I believe in Dorsey. He’s respected & coveted around the league & he’s building it for the long haul.


  • Inside the Browns front office, ESPN
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    I just finished the article and must compliment the many members of this board who’ve been saying this for years. I joined the Browns Board after the Justin Gilbert-Manziel draft fiasco & have learned many things from you guys. 

    Ive lived in Florida the last 19 years & found this Board to be very enlightening for a diehard (63yr old female) Browns fan.

    Thanks and Happy New Year to all of you!

    Opal


  • Baker speaking some truth
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    Here’s what Jason La Canfora had to say & I agree

    Since he has been removed from the stench of the Hue Jackson regime, with Jackson finally fired after Week 8, the Browns are 2-1 and with Freddie Kitchens taking over the offense in that span Mayfield is an eye-popping 65-for-88 (74 percent) for 771 yards (8.8 yards per attempt), with 9 touchdowns, 1 interception and a rating of 129.5. Part of the reason he doesn't have to throw it quite as much is the emergence of Chubb, who took over as starter in Week 7 after Carlos Hyde was dealt to hapless Jacksonville. In his five starts Chubb has rushed 106 times for 490 yards (4.6 per carry) with four TDs (he's scored in three-straight games), while also catching two touchdowns passes, including a ridiculous grab through a defender Sunday.


  • Haslam is the Problem
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    @the-gipper said:

    Duey, the only Donald Duck nephew left.....after  Huey and Luey canned in the last 2 days.

    I’ve been thinking that since Lue got the axe⛏


  • wtf do we do at WR?
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    Mayfield needs an OFFENSIVE LINE not another receiver. Guys get open when the QB isn’t running for his life. 


  • Candidates
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    I’d rather hire a former player ala the Eagles Doug Pederson. Haslam is probably on the phone right now with his buddy Peyton Manning? “Omaha”?


  • Candidates
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    Someone on NFLN mentioned Mike McCarthy from Greenbay? This guy is resting on Super Bowl laurels from long ago while Aaron Rodgers isn’t getting any younger. The Browns must get younger at the HC position.


  • Josh Gordon Traded to Pats
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    @mjp28 said:

    Shocking, positively shocking.  - James Bond in Goldfinger -or- any BROWNS fan just paying attention.  😆

    Hi Opal.

    Hi, it’s too funny I couldn’t resist! After Tom Brady said how much he trusted Gordon?  


  • Josh Gordon Traded to Pats
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    According to ESPN He was late for the team bus and late for a team meeting?

    You can delete this but we were all waiting.....


  • Interim OC is Freddie Kitchens
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    Does this mean we finally run the ball? Patrick Mahomes has Kareem Hunt, Goff has Gurley etc etc

    lord knows we need something?


  • Gregg Williams interim head coach
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    Saw it on NFLN


  • Candidates
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    This gives Dorsey a head start and plenty of time to hand pick his coaching staff. And listening to some of the local feedback, it’s possible that the haslams have finally seen the light and are going to let the coaches be picked by his GM. I hadn’t considered Saunders as interim coach before but I like it. Knows the game and what he’s doing. Can see crap without checking the “tape” 

    ? 


  • Candidates
    Opal312O Opal312
    The Browns Board

    Bring back Mike Holmgren?

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate