David Dodds @fbg_doddsTB now says they never had any interest to trade up. So they conspired with MIN to screw CLE. Who didn't see this a mile away?
:sigh:
David Dodds @fbg_doddsTB now says they never had any interest to trade up. So they conspired with MIN to screw CLE. Who didn't see this a mile away?
:sigh:
Bob McGinn @BobMcGinnBased on the many scouts that I spoke with, I just can't fathom Brandon Weeden went 22nd. From what most all said, just seems wasted pick.
Unfuckingbelievable.
Just an absolutely horrible pick. Jesus Christ.
We have officially bottomed out.
Yep, Trent Richardson's predecessor at Alabama....who happened to win the Heisman...and was drafted 28th overall gave the Saints this amazing production last year: 122 rushes; 474 yards; 3.9 ypc......just sayin'.....but, not to worry we have another early round SEC RB on the roster....
Heckert can always rely on his SEC boi, Montario Hardesty, who he traded a third round pick and two fifths to move up and select in the second.....Montario has given the Browns a stunning stat sheet: 88 rushes; 266 yards; 3.0 ypc; 19 long; 0 TDs....thank goodness the Browns got rid of the malcontent white boi Hillis...that "locker room cancer" over a three million dollar one year contract...makes perfect sense.....bring Richardson home Heckert!
Yes, because they are the exact same people. Jesus Christ.
Richardson will be no better than Hillis was
this is just crazy talk.
you have got to be one of the only sane people on this board during all this off season wheeling and dealing.
ben who-ever-the-fuck-he-is tate for a 3rd round pick. great. no big deal.
we could do that or just pull arond the corner in east cleveland and sign the biggest BLACK crack dealer for minimum wage and he could do just as good.
you couldn't swing a dead cat within a 20 mile radius without finding some guy that can run.
Tate put up better rushing numbers than Arian Foster, maybe you have heard of him? A 5.4 avg. on 175 attempts and you don't think he has some special skills? This is a no-brainer if they can pull it off. Plus he won't turn 24 until the season starts. Christ, I believe some of you would even bitch about a blowjob.
Browns rumored to be in contact with Archie Manning and Emmitt Smith.
Deion Sanders shows no interest in Cleveland, saying "It's fucking Cleveland, man"
Ryan Leaf his one phone call to ring Holmgren and try to persuade him to post bail.
Huh?
Nothing to add here except to say that I am extremely disappointed.
Oh also, I am enjoying the cynical/sarcastic Zombo shtick.
One awesome catch in the superbowl is really going to get this clown paid? He really isn't very good. His drops are almost as bad as Edwards.
change the question to say luck for thomas.
then you'll peek the interest of a few more.
all the effort put forth to get rg3 should be a parralell effort to pry luck away from the colts.
Never ever ever going to happen. Ever.
My only concern is Michael Bush as a receiver.. our RBs in the system must be able to catch out of the backfield and he doesnt seem to have a lot of experience doing this. plus the price would have to be right..
He caught 37 balls this past year. And screw the price. Bush is the goods, he would be a major upgrade over Hillis.
yea, let's give up a HOF left tackle for a guy who could possibly bust. That makes perfect sense to me
Because that HOF left tackle is helping us win so many games!!! I would trade Thomas for RGIII in a heartbeat. We need playmakers, as good at JT is he isn't going to be the reason that we ever start winning some football games.
Ben's team has been better than Rivers. Ben's coaches has been better than Rivers. But I don't know if Ben is better than Rivers. It is close enough to be debatable.
As far as Manning, neither I nor you have a clue as to whether or not he is done.
I think Rivers has had the better offensive talent around him.
Why? When it is pure realism. Payton Manning has had 4 neck surgeries and is going to be 36 at the end of March. BR is 6 years younger, will turn just 30 on March 2d.
Rivers may in fact be the better QB, but he has not come up with the better results in his career. BR has had somewhat the better team around him....and BR has had the better coaching.
Norv Turner. Need more be said?
I'm a huge fan of Rivers abilities but some guys just seem to get it done when it matters and some don't. That is why I would take BR over Rivers. I'm not saying BR is top 5 for sure but there are only 3 QBs (Rodgers, Brees, Brady) that I would take before him for certain. The rest are up in the air.
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
>>
I am the most gregarious guy you would ever want to meet. People who know me will tell you that I never met a stranger. But this is football dude. The Browns suck the pork plank and they aren't getting any better.
The team needs to be gutted because our players have a losing mentality. I would fire the entire crew and start over. Seriously, that is the only chance this squad has. The players are all shit.

These fans you speak of are in denial about their fear/ignorance. They will continue to make excuses for mediocrity.
I think some of us would be pleased by a little mediocrity at this point.
The Browns are not about to trade the #4 pick in the draft for Mike Wallace. In recent years Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Brandon Marshall, Chad Ochocinco and Santonio Holmes were all traded -- none involved a #1 draft pick.
Outside of Welker (who was just an average WR at the time), all of those guys were known as problems and were possibly getting released if they weren't traded. In most cases, the teams took what they could get. You really aren't helping your argument with those examples.