@the-gipper said:
Those of you who have been on here long enough know my common mantra:
No titles matter except the last one and the next one. Either you are defending champion or you are fighting for the next title. Everything else is just history, be it the 1920 title or the 2010 title.
Now, no one likes to research and talk about the history of the game more than I do....but I recognize that is what it is: history.
I mean, to promote some past historical title as if currently relevent is like saying "back in 2010 I made yada yada thousands of dollars". So? WTF....what good is that going to do for me today to help me pay my bills?
Spoken like the true loser turds your team is and will be. Can't compete with the real Cleveland organization in Baltimore and your expansion team can't compete with the Steelers.
Hell, even the Bengals make you shitbirds look silly.
Nice rationalization. What else would you say with your team's legacy.
1999 to present = shit like your uniforms.
