This topic made me lol.
Ratbird
Posts
-
We're going to the Playoffs -
WildDawg!I hope they try that Tamed Puppy offense against us. Should be good for a few lols.
-
Don't underestimate Seneca as Browns backup qbThis thread title made me laugh.
-
Browns new ticket sales at it's highest point since 1999the browns ticket sales were doing well before lebron's "decision". it has nothing to do with lebron and everything to do with holmgren and all that he has done since being hired by the browns.
Suuuuuuuuure they were. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
-
Browns new ticket sales at it's highest point since 1999Yeah- sort of like the Bore-eoles setting the world on fire in MLB. Attendance? Impressive!!!! Sort of like why the Flying Rats tickets sales are WAY up. Hey Craven, you not only couldn't hold onto the Dolts, you couldn't stop the Bullets from moving down the road either.
PS Crow-boy, my national convention is in slime ball city this fall, and I'm not going- I refuse to pump a dime into your economy.
lol, like you have a dime lol. You're from Cleveland. You can't spend your food stamps in Baltimore.
And bringing up baseball. That's not even a sport. Baltimore people know better than to go see that crap.
-
Browns new ticket sales at it's highest point since 1999I'm sure this has absolutely nothing to do with LeBron leaving and nobody buying Cavs tickets anymore. Everyone must be pumped and buying tickets in droves to see the great Delhomme in a Browns uniform.
-
Last ChanceFirst of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.
With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.
I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.
Why root for the Steelers though? They suck. You should just take your talents to South Beach.
-
Can You Believe at This Time Last Year...No kidding I threw 1 out the window 0n I 70 before.
I heard Delhomme has done that a few times, too. They all got intercepted.
-
Eagles cut HallDidn't the Eagles get Ernie Sims and wound up with Trevor Lindley with Alex Hall thrown in for free? I don't think it's the Eagles who got fleeced. They didn't get rid of Sheldon and Gocong for no reason.
-
T.O. a Bengalnmills said:
T.O. TweetT.O. implying that Chad Ocho Cinco is Robin to his Batman.......there off to a good start I see.
It's actually Chad that started calling TO Batman.
This signing isn't anything the Browns have to worry about though. It's not like you're legitimately competing anyway.
Just be glad you're not the cellar dweller of the division anymore. Make sure to throw any remaining Hot Pockets down into the basement for the Steelers.
-
T.O. a BengalHomotron said:
Um who? They'll keep Owens, Bryant, Johnson (ocho) and I imagine Caldwell and Simpson. Matt Jones? Purify? There isn't a receiver outside the 5 mentioned I'd want on a roster I follow. Camp fodder. Matt Jones has never lived up to his potential, has a drug problem and isn't getting any younger. I don't know a ton about Shipley but he certainly wouldn't be considered good considering his lack of NFL production. All I know is the Bengals are going to implode and not because I dislike T.O. I actually like T.O and Chad Johnson. It's just the way that organization works. "Who dey gonna arrest next" ?You're still mad about Santonio. Don't hate.
-
Erin Andrews Sues Ohio StateOK, asswipe, I had googled it a couple of times and all I get are either notices that it has been removed or big flashing virus warnings if I continue. So don't try to be a know it all when you don't know shit from Chicago.
Learn to internet. Do it for the Gipper. You obviously don't know what you're doing. Go to the btjunkie site I mentioned and torrent the thing, you'll have it in minutes. Type Erin Andrews in the search. It's not hard. It may seem complicated and newfangled and magical to you if you're over 50 though.
BTW I might not "know shit from Chicago" (and honestly, who does?), but I do know it's Brown.
-
Roethlisberger possibly in trouble once againFREAKofSTEEL08 said:
I will Give it up to the Original Browns Fast start ...impressive indeed. They Lost Steam and then got Jacked to Baltimore as Modell wrongfully assumed You guys didnt care so much anymore. But the Browns of Today are the Expansion Browns.. the "New" Browns ... And So far embarrassed is a Good word to attach to the Franchise , So Yap about the Great Team you guys Used to have in Cleveland if you must. But ...Lets see if this New Franchise ever gets where it needs to be. Good luck... seriously. Thats my take on Cleveland Football.Here's my take on Pittsburgh football.
It's over.
-
Erin Andrews Sues Ohio Statei think she is guilty in all of this...................guilty of having a 'world-class' ass!!

OK if that is Erin Andrews (it kinda doesn't look like her) then I have to go back on my original 7 and move her up to a 9 because that is indeed a nice ass.
And wtf you guys are asking how to obtain videos of... anything? Seriously? Google and/or btjunkie is your friend. It really can't be any easier. Get with the now.
-
Roethlisberger possibly in trouble once againEven though you are a ratbird fan, I totally agree with you.
They're just done. I wanted to sign up here early so I can watch you guys punish the Squealer trolls as they hold the divisions floor down. That's about all they'll be good for.
-
Erin Andrews Sues Ohio StateI'd give her an 8. She looks good but just being fair if most of the chicks on your cheerleader thread are 9's and 10's, she's not on their level. She's a 7 or an 8.
-
Erin Andrews Sues Ohio StateShe's not even that hot. I'd still hit it, but she's not that hot.
-
Roethlisberger possibly in trouble once againHe's going to serve his full suspension. Steelers are doomed this season, and probably for many seasons to come.