@gunz41 said:
What have I said that is delusional? I was the one who replied to you, and I have said since the season was talked about that people are giving the Browns too much hype.
I also gave you pure facts, no opinions. The Browns have played a tougher schedule to date than Baltimore. They have also played each other and the Browns were the winner.
Transitive property would say that 49ers are 43 points better than the Ravens. I don't believe that. And it would also say that Cleveland is 20 points better than the Chiefs, and I don't believe that.
But you come off as bitter saying how bad the Browns are since they actually beat your team. The way you are coming off is like an Auburn fans telling Alabama fans they suck because they got beat by Clemson. Ya know, after Alabama beat them.
But let's stay objective here, what do you think Baltimore record would be with the Browns schedule thus far, and what would the Browns record be thus far with the Ravens record?
I'm not really talking about you..you're cool really. There's just a lot of Browns fans who ARE very arrogant, and I never saw the point in being that way. And believe me, around here, there's not a ton of confidence in this year's Ravens. We're not used to having a defense that you can't rely on hardly at all, when for so many years, defense was our team. And then you got Lamar, who the fans around here are split on. Half think he's awesome, and brings that two-tier talent to the position, with his legs and arm....the other half has no confidence in his arm and think he's one dimensional. Me...I'm on the fence honestly...I just find myself wishing and hoping for the most part...Now, for the objective part, the way we've been playing, and if we had your schedule so far, I think the Ravens have the same record...beat the titans and jets...you beat us convincingly, I don't think we could've handled the ram yet (hopefully we can by the time we do play them), and the 49ers scare me too. So 2 and 3 is pretty realistic for the way we have been playing. The only reason I'm really riling people up on here is because, unlike you, too many people were buying into this hype, and stirring shit up some.