49'ers all the way.
Narb.
49'ers all the way.
Narb.
Hey guys, I joined a while back before we faced off with you guys in that thursday nighter.
I'm a goofy rub-it-in-your-face in a-hole. I pissed the mods off in just one post. One more, and I'm going bye-bye
Very rarely do rookie quarterbacks come in and make the playoffs right away. I was very lucky to see Flacco do that, but that's because we had a good team in place around him. Instead of switching the quarterback until you win, you need to make sure he has a team around him and let him build and improve. My mind is still blown over how you guys would draft a 28 year old who's going to be 30 like a quarter of the way through next year... makes no sense.
Gee, thanks for being subtle about it, fuckface.
Haha sorry, I should say we've lost to some 'struggling' teams after big wins.
Been browsing your board in anticipation of our thursday night match up and I gotta say... you guys are cool. And to be honest, I feel kinda bad that nothing ever seems to go right for you guys. Also I just wanna say.. I'm pretty nervous about this one. The ravens always seem to have let down games after big wins. Keep in mind, we lost to some shit teams last year. Best of luck gentlemen.