True. But it could have been a lot worse and I was expecting worse.
It was worse. Alot of times, yardage doesn't=points in the pros, unlike college. It was that bad. Don't sugercoat the lack of talent.
True. But it could have been a lot worse and I was expecting worse.
It was worse. Alot of times, yardage doesn't=points in the pros, unlike college. It was that bad. Don't sugercoat the lack of talent.
Anderson is the one that needs the most improvement. His throws are off the most. The denial is amazing.
Excellent post. I continue to like the defense development even though there are obvious holes.The team does seem to continue to play with energy even when things don't go their way.
I like what I see from the young receivers so far but I want to see players who have something more than 'potential." Potential doesn't get you anywhere until it's realized.
I had a feeling this game wasn't quite as easy as the Steelers thought it would be.
Please, the Browns d gave up 500 yards offense.
So wimbley was out of the game and we start Trusniak? Where the hell is our touted second round linebacker Veikune? WTF? he is that bad that you have a jets special teamer start over him when he has only been here 12 days? Robiske played a tiny bit...where the fk was veikune? Why didn't he play? These are the GM and coaches you want choosing players with 11 draft picks....fk
Veikune is being groomed for LILB. Damn your naive.
LOL. It is always the WR's fault, even though Anderson threw a errant pass. You Andersonites crack me up. Give it up.
Doesn't it seem DA has a TON of dropped balls compared to other QB's? I wonder why that is?
Chickenwang said:
I really do think this coaching staff has ruined this team. I would cut every single WR and have open tryouts
LOL. This team was already ruined. My advice is to stop posting.
Uh, Anderson's throws were off mark which caused the reciever to have to adjust, which of course, bounces off their hands. Got it now bud?
Stop whining about a poor QB.
Andersonites/Quinnbots move on. Neither has a future here.
You DO NOT know what you have with Quinn! Not after 2 1/2 games!
ROLF!!!!! It is more than his throws, it is the way he throws. The dude doesn't have it. He never did as a domer.
We also know what we have with Quinn. Ratty's turn.
Classic Anderson. The dude just does not think.
Nah, I just get tired of your cherry picking, I will do some of the same. Man, once again, STOP USING TACKLES. Considering how BAD the Bills offense was, of course those guys are going to have tackles. But in terms of playmaking, they were lax. Wimbley almost had another sack? Because he failed to make the play. Listen, call me again after the Steelers and Packers game. I suspect 800 total yards from both of those teams isn't outside the realm of possibility unless weather gets in the way.Continue believing the dream. Maybe it will come true.
Right on course.
Sorry man, but get off Deboll. What is he supposed to do with:
1.No QB
2.Misfits as Guards
3.young recievers
4.stopgap RB's and TE's.
I mean, numero uno is big, but the whole offense is going to have infusions. It sucks but it is what it is. OC is the most meaningless cord. in football. Depends on talent.
Sadly, so does the Browns offense. Amazing how Phil left things so barren for a supposed "guru".
I am not sure where Mangini will go to fill in the gaps, I suspect in the trenches and the middle of the field.
Anderson and Quinn are dumb and dumber.
Ratliff. Not because he is any good, but we gotta findout where he stands.
This game is a great example of the poor guard play for Steinbach in this system. LG may be the more important for run blocking and you have to maul with the C.
I don't fault Steinbach a bit. He will probably ask and be granted his release this spring.
Both defenses are subpar. Really struggle against the pass. Though for different reasons.
Only one or two dropped passes were catchable.Robieski made a great catch, but DA threw it a bit too
over the line for him to come back down in bounds, and he did a great
job of trying.
Please, take DA out of the game now, before he totally loses it for the Browns. I beg you, Mangini...
The Andersonites are a delusional crop. Isn't it amazing how it is always the WR fault and never Anderson...............and how Anderson seems to have a insane level of drops.
He is just inaccurate and misses his spots. Nothing more nothing less.