As a female fan of the Browns, I can only say YUMMY.............
Rocksister
Posts
-
Peyton Hillis pulls trucks for his workout...BEAST MODE
As a female fan of the Browns, I can only say YUMMY.............
-
Jake WILL take you to playoffs.Wow it gets mighty nasty in here. There's really no call for it, dudes, and I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm a girl, I'm saying it because if the guys on the field acted this ugly they'd get called out and kicked out of the game. I think the mods need to be patroling the boards here and pull out the machine guns more often. If you're on the Browns forum, you're here because you're interested in the Browns. If not, or if only to smack-talk the ones who are, then move on. There are plenty of places on the 'net to go if you just want to curse or talk like a 12-year-old neglected juvey. We're here for interest in the sport and the team. Go Browns! Jake, you still got the mojo, I think some folks just need to see for themselves..........
-
Jake WILL take you to playoffs.Jake Guts I love you. I'm from SC and a Panthers fan since the franchise started, albeit to a very rough start. Jake is the man. He will become the Cleveland Cajun, get his mojo back, and I will rejoice to see him back to his confident awesome self. I still pull for the Cats; no way will my loyalties leave my home team. But I'm a Jake fan through and through and that won't change until he leaves the NFL. The November game will be touchy....... He has "it." Watch for "it." Hey, rehab dude, that was funny as crap........
-
QB questionJake's gonna get his mojo back and be on FIRE for the Browns. He needed a change of scenery and this is gonna put him on the plus side. You don't come out of what he's been through with the surgery and bad rap the last year or so and not be better. Unless you don't deserve it. And he does. I can't wait for it to begin. I'm wearing brown now because of Jake Delhomme. And I'm not gonna be sorry for it, I'm pretty sure.
-
Cleveland Browns vs. Jake DelhommeHello, everyone, I just joined this board two minutes ago. Is there a special place to introduce myself? Didn't see one. Anyway, I live in South Carolina and have been a rabid devoted Jake Delhomme fan for years. I watched him take our team to the Super Bowl, I watched him have Tommy Johns surgery and then come back to win the division championship the same year, and I watched the sad mess that began with the ill-fated Arizona playoff game that continued into last season. Now that Jake has taken the step of moving on to the Browns' team, I am following him there. Oh, no, Carolina is still my team, but Jake is my QB, and I'll watch him no matter where he goes. Say what you want about the last few games he played, but look at all the games before that, and you will realize that he is NOT done yet by a long shot. Jake is a leader; he's respected and admired by all the folks he has worked with. I've not heard one negative word about Jake Delhomme from anyone anywhere. He keeps his nose clean. He works hard. And I believe that his move to Cleveland will jump-start his mojo. I'm so confident that Jake will turn it on for the Browns that I have already bought a Browns jacket and tee shirt. And I will buy a Delhomme tee when I see one. You're getting something special. I cannot WAIT for this next season to begin. I doubt many of the games will be broadcast where I live, but I'll watch the ones that are, and I'll check the Browns site for the recap. Nice to meet you..........