shut up medicinman... you didn't have to look!
Roy.E.Munson
Posts
-
The next QB of the cleveland browns! -
The next QB of the cleveland browns!Could be.... DA is the one that is soaking it up with his soul mate...
-
The next QB of the cleveland browns!This guy was tailgaiting during last weeks game and wow... what a rocket arm!

Hey ... he may have a wonderlic of 3..... how much you wanna bet he throw a football over them mountains!
Plus he is a browns fan... look at the VAN baby!!!
-
MERGED THREADS---DA Vs. QuinnWell..... shit .... i am that drunk...... DA got the start that night/....... my bad guys........
-
MERGED THREADS---DA Vs. Quinnok........ now im pretty drunk right now...... but didn't Quinn start against the giants on monday night football last year....... as in 2008...... yes he did... so xxxx derilict anderception....
-
Extremist/right-wing violence
mz. said:
No, they're very crazy. About as sick as you can get. Just because you don't ask your refrigerator the time doesn't mean you're not sick.Besides, EVERYTHING gets a classification.

Idiot!
-
TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread -
Braylon Going DeepGood stuff!
I like that stuff about Quinn. He is def a team player.
-
Let's Be Honest -
Test if your a Racist?Well, I'd adjust your thinking cap. How about 1 month before holding the office? December 12, 2000 ring any bells?
How many presidents quadrupled the size of government in 5 weeks? and have spent 18 Trillion in 5 weeks?
-
Bad Vrus Pandemic ComingSicko!

-
My mid round receiver prospectSubmitted for your approval!

Am i the only guy who wouldn't mind picking this guy up....
He was overlooked because of the QB sittuation at The Ohio State University!
But he is going to be good!
-
REY REY sliding.... Curry going in top 3.... I got one thing to say!Then we Pick up Luarenitus in the 2nd.... hahaha
-
REY REY sliding.... Curry going in top 3.... I got one thing to say!Trade down and get C2

I know somone will go after Crabtree if he is still there!
How about it !

-
No ‘magic bullet’ in Obama housing relief planObama's new low for liberalism means he plans for us to move to a new Socialism by him which is supposed to be a new improved Socialist State never tried before.
-
Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie - Porkulous Anti-Obama BacklashAs much as I hate to do this it must be done.
I have to admit that no... I didn't read the whole post and that is where I whent wrong...
I skimmed through it at work and reacted!
It seems that the likes of others on this political board have got me jumpy! Kosar_For_President.... My apologizes!
However, dude... Making fun uv mi spelling is like.... mz the pussy shit!
-
Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie - Porkulous Anti-Obama BacklashThere is NO doubt about it... the republican party has lost their way!
The two party system is an illusion of choice!
I too am an Idependent....
If thir is one thing i cant stand its when a select few try to take the rights from others and it is happening everywhere from washington to this board!
-
Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie - Porkulous Anti-Obama BacklashI’m posting a second round of photos from KFYI’s anti-porkulus protest in Arizona yesterday
Arizona... Retard!... not TEXAS....
Over opinionated, and uninformed fat asses. They think they are actually making a difference doing this? They look like fools. Go home to your family and spend some time with them. Did I see an Anti-Abortion sign too, why not? LOL
p.s. I am putting fourth a Amendment to our Constitution. If you have a mullet, you cannot vote. LOL
This i sTypical City boy Homo Lib shit! We get it... you get manicures and carry a prse because you beleive in change.... so everyone with a mullet doesn't deserve the same rights as you!
Im glad that Calvin Kline made you above the rest of humanity.... BF!
Over opinionated
HAHAHAHAHAHA Because they dont have the same opinion as you...
-
Would anyone be dissapointed if the Browns took Crabtree is he's still there?This is stupid..... how many impact recievers did Detroit have... like 5! DEFENCE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! End of story!!!!
-
RNC Chair: Don't trust RepublicansPoliticians are all crooks with agendas and no souls.....!!!! minus RON PAUL!!!! but dont take it from me... ask DARNELL's Brother........
"I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law."
David Dinkins, New York City Mayor.


