This is it boys. We have been waiting 20 years for this moment. Cheers.
S_U_P_E_R_B_O_W_L
Posts
-
***WILDCARD: Browns AT Steelers Gameday Thread*** -
***WILDCARD: Browns AT Steelers Gameday Thread***LET US CAST AWAY THE DARK MAGIC THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT UPON THIS ORGANIZATION FOR DECADES. GO BROWINES!
-
Losers once again, will it ever change ?ohio pro ball is not a good place to be....root for someone good....been a browns fan since 63 and my second favorite team are the falcons since i live here in atlanta...they are becoming closer to my number 1....of course they are having a bad yr themselves, but at least they go out there and don't quit like these losers...good win vs the niners yesterday....and i like arthur blank...fucking haslem is a loser.....
Where do you go on Sundays to watch the game? The bar in Smyrna is nice but a little too bougie for me. I'm looking for someplace a little less fancy to watch my Browns. Do you have any suggestions? I'm in St. Mountain.
-
Kitchens fate?Alright boys, I was wrong. Fire Freddie.
-
We are all getting cheated9/11, Illuminati, Chem-trails, etc, etc.
-
Kitchens fate?Which is not a winning season.
Fair enough but it's not a losing season either. Let's not get trigger happy just yet.
-
Kitchens fate?We are going to go 8-8 worst case scenario.
-
Kitchens fate?Yea, first coach to give us a winning season in damn near 15 years..... Fuck it, fire him.
-
Browns Bengals Gameday ThreadFirst time I haven't broken out in a sweat watching the Browns in a long time. I'm feeling pretty good about next week too. Sure would be fun if game 16 meant something this year.
-
Chargers - call your shotBrowns 28. Chargers 21.
-
BROWNS WINThe curse is broken.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***Whatever.
-
Browns win - What happens to Ghoolie After The Game?Deep down Ghoolie wants to see a W on Sunday. Stop hiding from yourself brother.
-
Browns win - What happens to Ghoolie After The Game?I guess that’s fair to say. It’ll be the first opening day win in over 10 years though, so there will be some pent up jubilation gushing out, haha.
I mean, what happens to you after the Browns win this Sunday?
Sry was talking to the OP.
-
anyone else starting to have a bad feeling about the opener?I'm feeling pretty good about the opener. Time to break the curse.
-
Browns win - What happens to Ghoolie After The Game?You are a sad, sad man.
-
STEELER WEEKGhoolie, its obvious you are obsessed. Now quit being a little bitch and be a real Shmucking fan. If football means nothing to you then why is it so hard for you to just be a casual Browns fan? Why all the animosity?
-
STEELER WEEKA FRAK Browns "fan". Comical. Kinda feel sorry for him now.
-
STEELER WEEKHonestly, I don't understand why you guys allow him to post here. I don't think I've ever seen such a toxic character. Is it because when he is "up" he pretends to be a Browns fan?
-
STEELER WEEKSo, what is your diagnosis Ghoolie?