Whatever! They beat the piss out of Carolina and it was great!!!
SCDawg82
Posts
-
For A and M people -
Browns fans outside of OhioPeople could complete and utterly care less about the Browns here...... Well, now some people care because of Conner Shaw. But then if he gets cut, everyone will HATE the browns since he is such a beloved icon here.
-
Anybody really think a baker should be forced to makeNO. I DO NOT.
-
Mingo Just a Situational Play Role Player?Did he get hurt? He had a really strong start to the season didnt he?
-
Racism is alive and well...Hmm. Well, LOL precisely why I will probably steer clear. I just can't stand ignorant privileged white liberals (Most of the time from the North or out west, I have some in my family) who ascribe to this theory that white people are the cause of all that is soul less and wrong in the world. I also (in my own ignorance) choose to attend both undergrad and grad school at schools that peddle this doctrine.
In my opinion, until Political Correctness dies. Racism will thrive.
-
Racism is alive and well...I posted this in an attempt to balance out some other posts on thus board. I figure a video showing actual racism wouldn't hurt.
I've never looked at the Political board before. What do u mean balance it out? Have their been a lot of postings about a lack of racism in the world. Don't mean for that to sound condescending. Just wondering.
-
Racism is alive and well...That was a very good PR move of him to say that, for sure. That article also said she is Bipolar I guess. Well according to her. I didn't know being bipolar could be racist and cause you to say things like "my son hates black people too"... but hell I may be wrong. Her mental condition could cause her to say awful, racist things in front of her children.
So this wasn't you taping this....? You don't know what happened. Anything could have happened. And yeah, she is probably racist. Did you really think that was gone......? Great strides have been made, but it will NEVER fully go away. Affirmative action is racism, its just PC racism. There are lots of PC forms of racism, really any discrimination against a straight white male is acceptable. I've been passed over for many a job because of my race or gender.
-
Racism is alive and well...I do wonder where this whole thing started......
-
Bryan Hoyer: Physically I feel greatEveryone on this site brags about how much money they make which is a sure sign you don't make shit. So go ahead and get defensive, buddy.
Just want to make it clear...... I do NOT make alot of money lol!
-
Racism is alive and well...Thats you right. what happened?
-
Racism is alive and well...you did tape it. what happened?
-
Racism is alive and well...Is that you taping?
-
Here Come The Suspensions....If someone already mentioned this "My bad", but, with the Arizona LB getting a year suspension, doesn't that set a precedent the league has to follow in Gordon's case?
-
Isaiah CrowellHe was a stout looking back at UGA. Has there been anything said about him from OTA's?
-
NFLPA Rookie DayWas there a point to that? Why were they wearing pads?
-
Our DB's could be solid unit.yeah the second and third pick really fucked up our chances at getting a legit WR.
lol.
3 outta six on D. right down the middle don't you think?
I was speaking to passing on Sammy Watkins. And i didnt think about it at the time, but cleveland actually got less for this trade than they did for the Julio Jones trade.
In my opinion, its easier to stop points than score them. But your right, they had MANY other opportunities to take receivers and didnt. But I did like the Manziel pick, and I liked the Bitiono pick.
-
Our DB's could be solid unit.Better be! They sacrificed the WR core for it! They will be called on to carry the team without legit targets for Manziel. RB's might look good, but if you can't streach the field it doesn't matter. Miles Austin HAS done big things, but he's also been hurt most of the time.
It is an exciting DB unit!
-
Here Come The Suspensions.... -
Here Come The Suspensions.... -
Here Come The Suspensions....All you got to do is NOT smoke weed.....DONE.