Goldhammer has to go, he is terrible. In regards to him getting the job, he openly admits his dad got him the job and probably is the only reason he is keeping it.
Sienn13
Posts
-
Chuck Booms....fired....Goldhammer next -
What players picked or scenarios would you NOT be happy with Thursday.Trading the farm for a QB with so many other needs.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielYou believe anything these tards say? To me, all this week they have done nothing but tear apart every action or in action by the Browns in FA. Can anybody suggest another station to listen to instead of these fucking morons?
-
I LOVE Pettine being the head coach of the BrownsZombo said:
Pettine's a good coach. Beat the Steelers and Bungles in his first year and had the Ravens on the ropes twice, once with Conner Freaking Shaw in the last game of the season on the road when other Browns teams would have quit.
I'm just laughing at all the negativity from fans this offseason, and if Old Browns Fan wants to start 94 threads about why he loves the Browns I am going to let him.
We set the ship straight a year ago when we put Farmer and Pettine in charge. To get 7 wins out of this team the first year without Mack, Cameron and Taylor nearly the whole season, and only negative production from Gordon, and a journeyman QB, and three playoff teams in the division ... not bad for Year One.
This offseason stuff that some folks are flipping out about, well, it doesn't really affect what we are doing here with Farm and Pet.
Shanahan leaving: I give no shits. Buh Bye, new guy will work better within the entire philosophy of the team.
Farmer texting: I give no shits. I'm sure lots of execs did it (now they won't) Farmer got caught because Shanny was comparing pussy rashes with Mary Kay and it slipped out.
Johnny in rehab: I give half a shit. Listen, it's not the end of the world if the QB we took at #22 busts out, we have more draft picks, there are more QBs. Farmer had the balls to draft him, I hope this doesn't make him shy away from such bold moves, because sometimes they hit. who knows, Manziel, may still hit, we've got him locked up if he does.
Gordon failing: I give a shit, but i don't blame PetFarm. Wasn't drafted by these guys. You can't babysit a 23 year-old 24 hours a day.
What else are we "mad" about? Rookie corner is immature? Stop the presses. Ticket prices raised? They were the lowest in the league, you can't hold the new ownership responsible for the product the old ownership gave us. This franchise needs to think and act like an elite franchise and they should be charging at least the the league average.
I think Jimmy has balls, I think Farmer has balls, and I think Pettine has balls ... and I think now is the time to show your support, any front runners try to jump on the train next year, I'm going to kick them in the face.
Zombo
Fucking A, bout time we had a coach that's worth a shit. Now all we need is him to knock the fuck out of Butch Davis and all will be right in the world.
-
Mariota vs Winston head to head 40 yard dash combineHA! I was going to say the same thing, but didn't want the college boys to call me a racist.
Racist!

-
Rumor: Browns interested in trading up for Mariota -
Rumor: Browns interested in trading up for MariotaBut you guys are all forgetting the most important thing that gets the media foaming at the mouth in Cleveland. We have to draft the elite qb or everything else is fucking crap! Fuck the DL, OL, WR, or any other position. If we dont have that elite QB the browns will never go more than 3-13. So I say trade all our draft picts, haden, thomas and mack for that elite QB so we can go to the super bowl! /sarc
-
DysfunctionHaslam might of destroyed the Browns but just think, we have Johnny's QB coach now! Fuck ya! Johnny is gonna wreck this leauge now! Here we go Johnny, here we go! Ruff, Ruff!
-
QB Coach?Only in Cleveland. There interviewing a QB coach that got beat out by Hoyer to be Brady's back up in NE to be the QB coach to a QB in Cleveland that got beat out by Hoyer. Cant wait for that hire.
-
Phase 2 First Energy improvementsSo now people can have there upscale dining experience while bitching to the stadium security about the language used in the Dawg pound?
-
Stockton Shorts Discusses Brian HoyerSo Stockon posts the second Hoyer has a bad game but is gone while they win? Dude, just go suck a fat baby's dick and give it up. I believe most people here are tired of your shit and agenda. Just walk away, your not gonna change anybody's opinion. If you are a true Browns fan you support who's playing right now, not who you want!
-
Atlanta gameGo to hotatlantabrowns.org
Fixed, cant spell to save my life.
-
Going to AkronCan anybody suggest a good place to catch the game in the Akron area? Going up Thursday for some family stuff and my favorite places are gone because the new Zips stadium.
-
My Thanks and No Thanks List After Steeler WinGotta add this one thing.
Thanks for not making it a nail bitter and making me think I'm gonna have a heart attack!
-
The Cardiac Kids are back!Thanks for starting this Dark! I'm to old for this shit! great we got a win but fucking Christ do they have to do this every damn week?
-
Changes / Improvements during the Bye-WeekKeep praying at your Saint Johnny of the Clipboard altar.
-
Changes / Improvements during the Bye-WeekI'm sitting here trying to figure out what fucking games your watching? Have you watched a Browns game yet this season?
-
So... How are you spending your Bye-Sunday?House work, since no reason to watch football!
-
Release the Hounds!Thanks Poe, very nice read!
-
Gotta Learn How to WinThanks Soumi, you summed up my feelings exactly. Instead of the stadium and bars emptying out after the half it's coming down to the wire. Would rather watch a lost in the last minutes of a game than watch a lost in the 2nd half. Go Browns!