Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
S

Slamfire44

@Slamfire44
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
33
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Bandwagon Browns Haters
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    @larryfine said:

    Why would anyone want to be a Browns bandwagon fan? Whats is your definition of a bandwagon fan?

    This is not directed at those on this board or Browns fans anywhere. During the HC search I read many articles on several popular sports sites. The comments section was full of Browns bashers. (not fans) Seems to me they were just jumping on the "stick to Cleveland" bandwagon because it was the popular thing to do.


  • Bandwagon Browns Haters
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    I've been loyal Browns fan for over 35 years and will continue to support my team even with this debacle of a FO. I've been disappointed by our brass and frankly sick and tired of the piling on of Fuck Face bandwagon assholes mocking the Browns organization and the city of Cleveland. If Pettine is the guy then so be it and I can only hope that the day will come in the near future that we kick your teams ass on the way to the Super Bowl.

    GO BROWNS!


  • The next Browns coach will be ?
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    @mike-h said:

    The Broncos OC declined an interview per the Denver Post.

    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24816612/browns-inquire-about-broncos-coordinator-adam-gase-head-coach-job

    I don't think he's some offensive guru anyway...Peyton Manning is the real Broncos OC!


  • Josh McDaniels
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    I would agree that McDaniels is probably the guy they want, but I sure don't see it. What the hell has he done? A proven winner? They love Belichick and everyone associated with him...bury the damn ghost of Cleveland past already. Haslam you can do better!


  • Browns Vs Lions
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    If Johnson does play coming off injury he will probably be less than 100% which should be a plus for our defense. That being said he is still a threat to impact the outcome of the game.

    Weeden will be the key in this one and I just don't have the same confidence as when Hoyer is running the offense. Our defense will keep us in the game, but Weeds needs to limit his mistakes. That's if Suh doesn't stomp a mud hole in ass first.

    Browns 19 Lions 13


  • Chud total class!
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    @d-bone said:

    Best coach we've had in a loooong time.

    Couldn't agree more.

  • Freeman just got cut
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I think we have to look at him now. I don't think wheezy is the answer.

    No way Weeden's the answer...Hoyer made him look like dog shit the last couple of weeks.


  • Week 5 Game Impressions: Bills @ Browns
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    This was a great win for the Browns...I liked to see the way we came back after being down twice and finished strong.

    I wishing the best for Brian Hoyer, I hope he can come back this year.

    GO BROWNS!


  • Week 5 Game Impressions: Bills @ Browns
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    I was waiting for that! SWEET


  • Week 5 Game Impressions: Bills @ Browns
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    Weeden blows!


  • Week 5 Game Impressions: Bills @ Browns
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    Hell Yeah! Run Benji Run!


  • shit
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    Speaking of SHIT, Weeden better get his together DAMNIT!


  • New Coach Discussion
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    I would take Lovie Smith over the Whizz!


  • New Coach Discussion
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    WHISENHUNT? If Kelly lands in Philly?


  • Tyler Bray Declares For Nfl Draft
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    Bray...NO WAY! If he couldn't get it done against SEC opponents he sure as hell won't cut it in the NFL.


  • What Up, Clevelaaaaaaaand!?
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    @nepatriots said:

    'Sup?

    You probably don't remember but I posted here after watching A Football Life: Cleveland 95'. New England Patriot fans have nothing but love for the Cleveland Browns.

    So here's the situation.

    You may have seen it, but we lost an epic game against the 49'ers this last Sunday night. Yeah, huge bummer. Brady was breathing fire. Was epic.

    And now the Donkey's have our #2 seed.

    Now, I really don't respect the Broncos much. We basically man-rape them every time we play them. We can do it in Denver. We can do it in Gillette.

    But here's the thing....

    If we play them in Mile High, we'll only beat them by two scores or so.

    If we play them here in Mass, we'll humiliate them. We'll bury them with like 50 points. We'll get to see poor Peyton's pouty face by half time.

    This is what I want to happen because I hate Peyton Manning and his legacy is a massive fraud and Tom Brady owns his pouting, crying, cowardly, `goes to the AFC west to play nobodies instead of San Fran` Colt-Candy-Ass.

    I know you guys won't be actually playing in the game, but could you do all the usual superstitious stuff maybe twice? Or harder? Or make sure you have your lucky Browns hoodies on? Or whatever you got going on? (only weird if it doesn't work, amirite?)

    Would seriously appreciate a Cleveland win.

    With love,

    Your friends from New England.

    P.S. You're on the rise! Keep the faith!

    Well, you're right about one thing...the Browns will be a serious contender in the not too distant future. Somehow I doubt Shurmur's motivational speech will include "alright boys let's go win one for the Patriots".


  • Shurmer Says, "i Don't Think His Style Has Been Defined Yet."
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    That's what I would expect from a brain dead moron like Shurmur. Okay, Trent shut your pie hole and Weeden go out there and execute my stellar play calling? Really!


  • Free Agency Vs. The Draft
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    Adding a FA agent or two to fill a need or upgrade a position, no problem. Look at Philly prior to the 2011 season when they went on their FA binge...the so called "Deam Team" debacle.


  • Marc Sanchez Is One Of The Worst Qb's Ever
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    My favorite Sanchez moment of the season is when he ran into his own lineman and fumbled against the Pats that went for 6.

    Priceless!!!!


  • Can't Wait For A Real Headcoach
    S Slamfire44
    The Browns Board

    @browns149 said:

    Shurms should have been gone the day Haslem got full authority

    Yeah your right, I was somewhat surprised he didn't pull the plug before the bye week.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate