TheJokersWILD said:
Welcome back Brett ATENEARS
Instant classic. 
TheJokersWILD said:
Welcome back Brett ATENEARS
Instant classic. 
Im obsessed with the cheerleader thread. 
Currently unemployed.
My last job I did IT Support/ Warehouse supervisor for an electronic components distributor.
Tebow is not going to be a good NFL QB.
Real manly colored football uniforms. 
@inspecta said:
The best part of that picture: The brutish looking woman on the left end giving the thumbs up, seems very eager to start swallowing. And when I say best part, I mean hilariously gross.Worst part of that picture: The phone number is obscured by all the "milfs", however looking at the talent in that picture (men not included obviously) I hope these realtors bring a 12 pack of beer with them to do their services.....
The one in the blue blazer is sorta hot. 
@inspecta said:
So we got 11 picks right now, and I'm sure Quinn will garner at least 2 more picks bringing our total to......carry the one...divide by two.....13 picks!!!That's an entire side of the ball plus......multiply by 5 and then cross multiply the numerator.......2!!!
That's a lot of players to bring in for one draft. Which also means we are going to be a super super young team in 2010. Which will probably mean we won't be much better.
You know how this is going to play out right gentlemen?
We will actually draft 13 studs in that draft, but it will take 2 years for them to develop. The 2012 season will see the Browns firing out of the gate smiting every team in our path, our course towards the super bowl looks imminent, and then on December 21st, in accordance with Mayan calenders......the world comes to an end.
That's it folks, thanks for playing.....
Dammit, where is the thanks button when I need it. This made me
. We are doomed, just when we will be getting good. 
BTW: what is the breakdown of our picks right now. (what rounds and how many of each round)
It's due to the fact that you guys trust Mangini to build this team from the ground, and I guess, simply, I don't.Didn't particularly care for his draft. Or his choice of OC. Or his trades. Or his demeanor. Or his early benching of a QB.
So what's left?
Nothing, probably.
I guess if I agreed with many (or any) of his moves, I'd have faith in some rebuilding effort, like you guys (choco, Earl34, etc.). But I just simply don't. I do agree (obviously) that we need a ton more pieces, and I guess that's what acquiring picks is all about. But if I have NO FAITH in whom those picks will be used upon, why would I want to trade established good-to-very-good players for them when I find the picks worthless.
I wish I had more faith in Mangini than I currently do, and that's the source of this argument.
Thanks button for this post to you.
I'm not a big Mangini fan, and like I have said earlier, I thought the Browns settled for mediocrity with the hiring of him. Only time will tell I guess, hopefully we get this team turned around next year.
Im afraid to post on this matter
Please go ahead. Just don't post any stats explaining why DA sucks. 
You notice how he doesn't do a lot of tippy toeing when he gets the ball, he hits the hole and is gone. Take notes Jamal.
@.mz said:
Don't worry. We'll be drafting David Veikune's little brother Steven with that round 2 pick.
That is some funny sh*t mz the pussy.
Watching Sanchez barely complete 50% of his passes.........is a "good young qb"?
He looks a lot better than the pieces of shit we have behind center.
Watching these young Qb's play tonight makes me more depressed. Our Qb's and the so-called staff that coach them suck.
Both of the young QB's in this game look way more poised and polished than what we have.
Buckeye to the House! Good job Ginn, great throw Henne.
That was a hell of a catch. Now I'm really depressed, we gave away BE and could have had Sanchez, oh well, I'm sure in the long run we will be better. 
These never get old...


Wait till your neighbor is outside to notice you washing your car with it.