Delhomme just shrugged it off as if to say " Oh well" and Seneca took himself out. what? you're NFL quaterbacks......We could use another Bernie Kosar. Haven't found one yet. These guys are not the answer.
S
stang6626
@stang6626
Posts
-
Did you see the Post Game Interview? -
How much more?
How much more bungling do we have to endure? I can see why delhomme was released. No imagination on offense, Eric wright is a joke, and when you watch Delhomme on the sidelines he seems disinterested. He's not rooting , he;s just kind of there. I want a quaterback who wants to win, and cheers his teammates. Time to give the money back Jake and get out. Take eric Wright with you.
-
Colt McCoy is on the Browns’ roster bubbleSorry to say Colt McCoy is not NFL material. He's to small and has no down field vision. The pros are a lot different than college. I say cut him.