First place I've seen this. There's no way the Steelers go with those unis. They throw away a lot of tradition and history that the rooney's pride themselves on. Arm stripes have to stay and as long as they leave the logo on one side it's possible they go to a yellow helmet. I would imagine it's kind of the same with the browns but it doesn't look like yours changed much.
Stiller
Posts
-
Nike 2012 uniforms -
Youth Jets fan injured after gameIt's human nature to hurt someone before they hurt you just like it is for every animal. How do you think the world was before it was civilized?
That's a pretty deep question but I'd bet the answer doesn't involve anything resembling a group of people explaining away what happened to this kid as being a non-issue.
If you're only referring to myself and rebel's sidebar. Well that's just something that's not worth getting into as it can only look like keyboard muscles at best.
-
Youth Jets fan injured after game -
Youth Jets fan injured after game -
Youth Jets fan injured after gamemikeyP72 said:
He said it was two guys going deep and both went up for the ball and accidentally knocked the kid over. It was just as I expected, a bunch of BS that spread out of control.So now we have the following "eyewitness" reports
- It was a guy too drunk to control himself and fell on the kid (from somewhere in this thread)
- It was a guy that actually tackled the kid (from the mom's account)
- It was two guys that went up for a ball and accidentally knocked the kid over (from the radio)
However the mom's account states that the guy landed on top of the kid. The drunk guy account at least matches the mom's story.
Maybe the guy didn't intend to tackle him. I don't know. It is unfortunate that the overall issue occured though.
-
Youth Jets fan injured after gameStiller, did the steelers offer the girl that got raped vip seats or mechandise..
Maybe next time u should defend ur son u pssy
I can see you're a bright one. What happened to those girls had nothing to do with the Steelers so why would they?
I tried to defend myself when I got beer thrown on me but the guy ran down the stairs and out of sight. It was probably you.
-
Youth Jets fan injured after gamePeople are so gay.. bottom line is it was one fan and none of us did this. The difference is if we did know who didn't I'm sure the browns securty wouldn't let him back in the stadium.
Unlike other teams who let a rapist play for them!
Let's move on... who the hell cares
Nice attempt at a redirect wrrebel. You won't see me defending Ben but he has nothing to do with this issue.
If it was one fan it probably wouldn't be an issue however I doubt the same fan threw hotdogs, swore at and called the kid names, and then placed himself in their path on the way out of the stadium so that he could fall on him, tackle him, or whatever he did. It was a group of people that caused an overall experience for the kid. That's why it's being made into an issue.
-
Youth Jets fan injured after gameKudos to all the browns fans that put aside all the other crap and stated flat out that an 8 year old didn't deserve this.
Maybe the guy was drunk and just fell on the kid.
- Did the hotdogs just slip out of peoples hands and fly towards them?
- Did the hecklers just have a freuidan slip when they called the kid and his father whatever they called them?
I can understand the explanation I saw earlier where the guy was drunk as there are so many in the parking lots that fit that description however the other items are very believable. None of it excuses what happened to that kid though.
You have to call a spade a spade in issues like this.
Pittsburgh fans, when it comes to cleveland fans, aren't much better as I have a friend that's a browns fan and his wife that got it pretty good in Pittsburgh this year so I'm not saying we're clean in this.
I would never take my kid to a cleveland game because I wouldn't expect that we were going to enjoy a game and possibly be involved in a good rivalry. I would expect no less then 8 situations like what was mentioned in this story and more to come up. A lot of these types of things happened to me when I came up there, some deserved as a friend I was with thouroughly enjoyed our win and his beer, and others not so much as my wife and I were just trying to enjoy the game and root for our team. We're adults and were able to get through it but children just don't deserve any of that junk. Children aren't quite able to handle it as much.
If this kid, or any other, is mouthing off then tackle his dad and tell him to straighten his kid out if it's that unbearable and you just can't control yourself. Better yet tackle whichever Browns player lost the game for you, causing yet another long walk back to your car

-
Head-to-Head Hits & New Rule DiscussionWho cares if he gets fined? I'm shocked to see how many people forget how nasty this rivalry was when it was actually a rivalry. Things like this happened in the first drive in games before the browns moved to Baltimore. I look at all the hits mentioned (harrisons two and Wards) and I say none of them should be flagged. Play football and put up or get beat down.
I look forward to the rivalry getting back to that point someday and it looks like they might actually have a QB worth something. Now just don't get him killed or benched because of staph and you might actually have something to build on.