I don't ball bust Browns fans. In fact, the reason I don't is because of you guys. From 1985 until 1989, I took Sheet from your fan base. I was in middle school and wouldn't go to school on Monday to avoid it, especially from my teachers. Anyway I would be lying if I say I don't enjoy your suffering. A true Steelers fan hates the Browns as much as you guys hate the Steelers. If the shoe were on the other foot, which it was, you guys would feel the same as me.
Stlcrtn01
Posts
-
Know what it's like to live OUTSIDE of Ohio as a Browns Fan? -
CandidatesA huge embarrassment Z. That is my point, as I said earlier I think Cleveland is better than Pittsburgh except for QB and RB. Cleveland with Ben wins 9-11 games this year easily. But changing coaches like this is more of an embarrassment.
The Browns are now the old Steelers of the 1930's -60's. Imagine if Noll was fired after 1969. Not saying Chud will be the next Noll but who the fuck knows. I was embarrassed this year and last by the Steelers play but I never stopped watching or wearing my Steelers shirts even when you guys were 3-2 and Pit was 0-4. The begining of this year reminded me of the late 80's with the shit talking starting early and often but I just smiled and said how can I complain.
I thought maybe Haslam might have learned something with his time with the Steelers but obviously he didn't. As a Steelers fan I applaud the stupid move by your owner to fire a guy who was really going to give it everything he had to turn his hometown team around. Sunday before the game I was listening to the Steelers pre-game show. Tunch ILkin was talking about how he was very impressed with Chud and thought he was going to turn the Browns franchise around and that he only needed to be given some time. I did not know at the time what he was talking about but later on figured it out when he got fired.
-
Candidatesuntil they get a good QB, this is what your seasons are going to look like. Look at how well you guys played with a half way decent QB in Hoyer. I know you guys are great fans and deserve better but you can bring back fucking Paul Brown and he couldn't win with those garbage QB's. You can't keep firing coaches like this and expect to ever start winning.
How many games do you think Cleveland wins with Ben at QB this year. I know one thing, Chud would be possibly up for C.O.Y and you guys would be talking about beating CIN this weekend rather than talking about Josh fucking Mcdaniels or the draft. I honestly think Cleveland has a better team than Pittsburgh other than the QB position and maybe running back.
Hopefully Cleveland gets a franchise QB and starts to play like you guys deserve to see football be played. I hate the Browns as much as you guys hate the Steelers. I never break balls because I grew up in Youngstown liking Pittsburgh when they sucked and got teased by the Browns faithful a lot and know how it feels. Hope for that franchise Qb and everything will change.
-
Browns To Interview..http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-browns-interviewing-rob-182826348--nfl.html
AP Source: Browns interviewing Rob Chudzinski
By TOM WITHERS (AP Sports Writer) | The Associated Press – 45 minutes ago...
.
CLEVELAND (AP) -- Rob Chudzinski might get a third shot at coaching the Browns. Maybe this time as the head man.
A person familiar with the meeting says Chudzinski, Carolina's offensive coordinator the past two seasons, is interviewing Wednesday with the Browns. Chudzinski had two previous stints as an assistant with Cleveland, the team he rooted for as a kid.
Chudzinski is visiting the team's facility in Berea, said the person who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the teams are not confirming any interviews. Chudzinski's interview comes one day after the Browns met with another former assistant, Marc Trestman, currently coach of the CFL's Montreal Alouettes.
The Plain Dealer first reported Chudzinski's interview.
The 44-year-old Chudzinski has spent the past two seasons with the Panthers working with quarterback Cam Newton. Carolina finished fifth in total offense in 2011 and 12th last season under Chudzinski. He was Cleveland's tight ends coach in 2004, but was fired along with the rest of Butch Davis' staff. He returned to the club in 2007 as the offensive coordinator for Romeo Crennel.
Last year, Chudzinski interviewed for head coaching jobs with St. Louis, Jacksonville and Tampa Bay.
Chudzinski's connections with the Browns run deep.
He grew up in Toldeo, Ohio, pulling for the Browns and he was thrilled to be part of Davis' staff. After he left Cleveland the first time, he spent two seasons as San Diego's tight ends coach, working with perennial Pro Bowl standout Antonio Gates, before he was hired by Crennel in 2007.
That year, the Browns won 10 games - their most wins since 1999 - and had four players make the Pro Bowl. However, 2008 didn't go nearly as well as injuries and a six-game losing streak to close the season resulted in a 4-12 record and the firing of Crennel.
Chudzinski went back to the Chargers for two more seasons before he was hired in Carolina.
After meeting with Chudzinski, the Browns are expected to interview Indianapolis offensive coordinator Bruce Arians. The Colts have granted the Browns permission to speak with Arians, who has been hospitalized twice in recent days with an inner ear infection.
Arians fell ill on Sunday and had to miss the Colts' playoff loss to Baltimore.
Arians also has ties to the Browns, serving as their offensive coordinator from 2001-03.
FOX Sports reported the team will interview Cincinnati defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, the first known defensive coach to meet with the Browns.
Owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner are in Week 2 of their search to find a ''strong leader'' to take over the Browns, who went 5-11 this season.
---
-
Local Tv Not Carrying Browns GamesIt is the NFL’s rule not the stations.
If Cleveland and Pittsburgh are both at home, then the Steelers get televised because Youngstown is considered a Cleveland market. I guess they do it to make sure they sell tickets and sell out the games. Last week was odd because both were on the road and Cleveland should have been televised. I am pretty sure Erie is considered a Cleveland market as well even though it is in Pennsylvania.
I get pissed about this as well because I have to pay for the NFL ticket to make sure I do not miss any Steelers games.
-
Nfl Considering Eliminating Kick-OffsSaw this written on a Steelers board and had the same thoughts as one of the posters there that football is getting ruined by Goodell.
As much as I hated the 80’s (Steelers sucked) I miss the way the game used to be. It isn’t the same and I really can’t figure when and why it changed but I wish they would stop fucking ruining it anymore than it is becoming.
-
Congrats On WinThe Browns were the better team today. This game reminded of the opener in 89 when it was Tim Worley fumbling and Brister getting the shit kicked out of him by the Browns D. I was off on my score a little (20-3) and was off on Weeden. I thought he would have had a better game but he did enough to win.
Any Steelers fans that make excuses for this game should just shut up. The Steelers lost, no excuses, move on. See you guys in a few weeks and again, congrats.
P.S. Steelers win the finale 34-10

-
Can't Wait For This Sunday.Funny how you make fun of Youngstown when Cleveland is just a larger version of it.
Here is a fact for you, this vaunted Steelers D that everyone is enamored with got burned by Tebow last year in the playoffs and by Carson Palmer and Tim Hasselbeck a little over a month ago. Three things all those games have in common besides 3 of the worst Qb’s in the league, they were all on the road. If the Raiders had no problems scoring at will against Pittsburgh, then Cleveland, who I believe is a much better team, could do the same thing.
Pittsburgh’s D blew their wad last weekend and will not play like that this week. I will be absolutely shocked if Cleveland doesn’t win this game handily. I still stand by prediction of 20-3 Cleveland.
-
Can't Wait For This Sunday.Can't say I believe in curses, but Homotron is right. Ray Rice might have just screwed the Ravens.
-
Can't Wait For This Sunday.It has been awhile since I have posted last but what a better time to post again before the big match up. My intro was not a mistake. I wish we were not playing the Browns this weekend because I really believe this game is going to get ugly. I really do not think that the Browns O will put up a lot of points but the D that you guys are putting together is really making me jealous.
In case you haven’t heard the Steelers signed Plax back and Brian Hoyer to back up Batch. You may ask “who is Brian Hoyer and is he any good” And I say just wait until after Batch is knocked out of the game on the first series and you will see this POS play QB.
Pittsburgh is walking into a perfect storm and I honestly give Pittsburgh a 0.01% chance of winning this game. This is your owner and team Super Bowl and I predict you will all be very happy on Sunday around 4:00.
Cleveland 20
Pittsburgh 3
P.S. Last game of the year will be a whole different story.
34 to 10 Pittsburgh wins.
-
In Case Anyone Else Is Wondering.......As would you Zumba. Aside from you being a Browns fan, you would be the # 1 fucktard of all time.
-
In Case Anyone Else Is Wondering.......Zombo said:
If we listed the 20 gayest people in Pennsylvania would you make the list?
Zombo
Have lived in Youngstown, Ohio my whole life. Your immature response shows your character to be one that is of a child’s age or just a douche. Only here to talk football, not to break balls but if you choose to I can break em with the best of them.
-
In Case Anyone Else Is Wondering...............how much the new owner of the Browns is worth, here is a link. http://www.tntrivia.com/tennessee's%20wealthiest%20people.htm
I hope he doesn't try to muck things up because I think you guys are finally starting to put together a decent team.
-
Tomorrow Will Begin The Return Of The Rivalry.As much as it pains me to say it, the Browns are on their way back and tomorrow will be the game that pushes them out of mediocrity. I think this game will be very similar to the 09 game with the outcome being around the same. As bad as you guys think the Browns are, they really are not that far away. Only a true Steelers fan would only see the Browns as their only rival and wish you guys would blow forever but I am realist not a homer. Anyway here is to a good game tomorrow and to the return to the best rivalry in football.
Browns 9
Steelers 6
-
Be Careful What You Wish ForWith all the attention focused on James Harrison’s hit on Browns quarterback Colt McCoy and the Browns’ handling of McCoy after the hit, it is easy to forget that plenty of other things happened in last Thursday night’s game between the teams.
One of those things was a roughing the passer penalty on Browns defensive tackle Phil Taylor and the league passed down some punishment for the hit. Taylor said Wednesday that he’s been fined $15,000 for the hit to the head of Ben Roethlisberger and told Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain-Dealer that he plans to appeal. According to Cabot, Taylor said that he only put his hand up and doesn’t deserve to be fined for that.
Taylor, who was fined $7,500 earlier this year for a hit on Dolphins quarterback Chad Henne, took to his own Twitter account as well to complain about the fine on Wednesday.
“Man!! All these fines is crazy! After while the NFL will be 2 hand touch.”
And even under those rules, hits to the heads of quarterbacks will be fined by the league office.
-
Any Problems With This?Try it now. I am computer stupid when it comes to doing this.
-
Any Problems With This?Look how upset all the fans in the backround are. You guys are to funny. I would love to have T.J. Ward on the Steelers.
-
Browns Are Better Than The Steelers.Maybe it is just me, but I still think and always will look at the Browns as the Steelers biggest rival. Growing up in the 80's when the teams fortunes were reversed, my hatred for the Browns grew into maybe why I feel this way now. That is why in a few years when the Browns are better than the Steelers, which unfortunately is going to happen, all the young Browns fans that grew up watching the Steelers beat the Browns will hate the Steelers as much as I hate the Browns. I still get more excited for those two games a year more than any other.
-
Jags/browns TriviaNo it was the Jags. Living in Youngstown I had to go watch the Steelers play their last game at a bar (before Direct TV). The Packers beat the Steelers at the end on what I remember either O'Donnel throwing a bad pass on the last play or Andre Hastings or Yancy Thigpen dropping it in the end zone. I remember watching the Browns between commercials and feeling really bad about losing the team I hated so much.
-
Jags/browns TriviaI remember # 7 like it was yesterday. The Steelers went down to Jacksonville and laid an egg. I was so pissed that they lost to an expansion team. O’Donnell could have won the game at the end. The Steelers were inside the Red Zone and on forth and a few he scrambled and could have just walked the few yards needed for the first but instead decided to throw it incomplete. One of three games that he lost that year including SBXXX. Don't forget who the last team was to play and beat the old Browns in 95.