I hope you are kidding with that. Yes Brandon was inaccurate at times. However, we could have won 3 more games if guys could hold onto the ball. Little could not catch shit at the beginning of the year, and was doing poses and shit just for a 1st down. He did come around though towards the end of the year. Josh Gordon will be our #1 wr for years to come and yes he would be a #1 on 100 percent of teams. Development is key for these guys man, they need to be coached up big time. If you look at last year, We had a rookie QB in system that for sure didnt fit what his strengths are. The WCO is a Offense of timing and rhythmic routes. You cant expect rookies to pick that shit up right away. Our guys were in beast mode towards the end of the year though . I personally think drafting a WR is a crap shoot, unless its an AJ Greeen or Julio Jones. There is not one of those in this draft. Look at it this way. If Gordon was in this draft he would be a top 20 pick, and we got him for a 2nd rounder. We have our stud WR, now lets sit back and watch him destroy some secondaries.
True, I watched the games, Little was terrible. But I think Gordon is a solid option going forward. Next year is a good draft for WR's imo. Watkins and Lee look real good to me.