Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Kent State puts out a very impressive number of good NFL players (or just NFL players in general) compared to other MAC schools. I go to BG and I can't think of anyone who played here that is currently in the NFL. I was kind of hoping the Freddie Barnes panned out with the Bears but he was on the final cut in training camp and the Center that was drafted from here a few years ago as far as I know doesn't play for anyone anymore.Besides Cribbs, Harrison, and Elam from Kent I can also think of the short white guy from the Patriots names Woodhead.
Shaun Suisham (kicker) went to BGSU. He played with Dallas for awhile and is doing well for the Steelers. Also, the Chargers center Scott Murkowski played at BGSU. Those are the only two I can think of who are still in the league.