He's headed to Minnesota right now for an interview, so lets not get ahead of ourselves.
tdogg
Posts
-
Bill Musgrave set to interview -
Thank you, Pat Shurmur. I'm now a big fan !!!!No - Lauvao is pretty much an OG in the pros. He's getting there. But he isn't an OT.
*****************************************
http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2010/4/10/1...-draft-scouting
I stand corrected. Your right, OG.
-
Bill Musgrave set to interviewZombo said:
It'll be Musgrave and Jauron.Zombo
I have a feeling Jauron will take the defensive coordinator job in Philly. He's been the defensive back coach there for a couple years and i bet he'd rather have that job than the one here in Cleveland, basically because of the cheese steaks in Philly.
-
Thank you, Pat Shurmur. I'm now a big fan !!!!The o-line is good. Thomas, Steinbech, Mack and don't forget about the rookie Shaun Lauvao that was injured most of the season, he could be a solid right tackle.
-
Bill Musgrave set to interviewFor the Browns OC job. Musgrave is the Atlanta Falcons Assistant Head Coach/Quarterbacks.
-
Jim Zorn could be in line for Browns' offensive coordinator jobMaryKayCabot Mary Kay Cabot
#Ravens QB coach Jim Zorn and #Rams WR coach Nolan Cromwell are not candidates for the #Browns OC job, league sources tell PD.#nfl
-
Thank you, Pat Shurmur. I'm now a big fan !!!!I'm not thrilled with the fact that the head coach will be calling the plays on offense. Especially a rookie head coach!
-
Jim Zorn could be in line for Browns' offensive coordinator jobMary Kay Cabot.
-
Let's Go Defensively with our First PickHolmgren is offensive, Heckert is offensive and the head coach is offensive. If AJ Greene is there, they have to take him. If he's not, they might as well have a mass suicide.
-
Jim Zorn could be in line for Browns' offensive coordinator jobMKC just squashed this and said he's not a candidate.
-
Rams fire...Maybe he got locked in the closet and missed the buss
-
Jon Gruden watch continuesGruden is not the answer.