I didn't really think so either but to my surprise out of the 4 or 5 sites I looked at thats where he was.
The Irishman
Posts
-
My first ever attempted mock -
My first ever attempted mockFeel free to critique. I did a little research and the fact of the matter is that in most of my research these players were all projected in or around where I placed them. Enjoy!
Rd 1 - Eric Berry S Tenn
Rd 2 - Jerry Hughes OLB TCU
Rd 3 - Jacoby Ford WR/KR Clem
Rd 3 - Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB IUP
Rd 3 - Dan LeFevour QB Central Mich
Rd 4 - Carlton Mitchell WR USF
Rd 5 - Myron Rolle S FL St
Rd 5 - Donovan Warren CB Mich
Rd 5 - Joe Pawelek ILB Baylor
Rd 5 - Thomas Austin OG Clemson
Rd 6 - Corey Peters DE Kentuckey
Rd 6 - Dennis Landolt OT Penn St
-
A big thanks to StanThis was my first game in Cleveland against the squeelers. The other two I was in enemy territory. I was at three rivers for the 51-0 beat down and then I was at Heinz when the Browns won like 35-10 when we had Couch.
-
A big thanks to StanJust wanted to say thanks for the tickets. My dad and I had a great time! I am now 3-0 all time at Browns/Steelers games.
-
Training Camp ScheduleJust some FYI for those interested. The training camp schedule will be released on a week-to-week basis on Wednesdays of the previous week. Week 1 schedule is as follows:
Aug. 1, 3, 5, and 7th the browns will practice from 8:45a.m. to 10:45a.m. and 5:45p.m. to 7:45p.m.
Aug. 2, 6, and 8th will be single session practices from 1:30p.m. to 3:30p.m.
-
OTAs?Cleveland Browns 2009 offseason schedule:
Mini Camps- May 1-3 (rookies), May 19-21 (voluntary), May 26-28(voluntary), June 11-13.
OTA's- June 1-2, 4, 8-9
-
Mangini mini-camp presserDid you also hear the part of his presser which stated that if a player commits a penalty or drops a pass they have to run a lap? I love it! Looks like Braylon better start catching the ball or he's going to be running marathons.
-
Quinn is no longer the man here.I was listening to NFL on Sirius and Gil Brandt reported that the browns actually offered DA not BQ. Take it for what you want just reporting what I heard on the radio.
-
WINSLOW TRADED!!NFL Network is reporting the Browns will get a second round pick this year and a fifth round pick next year. I now officially don't agree with this trade.