Lookin good to me!
TheRealMcCoy65
Posts
-
New Uniforms for the Tribe! -
Rose And King Racist....huh Sj?This is just ridiculous. He just hated Duke because he thought they were privileged, like many others
-
Is Cribbs Now Expendable?*value
-
Is Cribbs Now Expendable?With change in the kick off rule, does this make Cribbs expendable? Will Heckert and Holmgren look at possible trades now to fill another hole with the trade of Cribbs once the new CBA starts?
I still think he has vaue to this team, both at receiver and special teams, but not like he did before
-
Nick Fairley Game FilmIt's been hard to actually find film of Fairley for whatever reason, but I really think this guy's a beast and would love to have him. It sounds like he's going to be available and I would love to plug him in next to Ahtyba Rubin. For anyone out there who's wanted to see more of him too here's a handful of his games http://www.mockdraftclub.com/position-rankings/nick-fairley-profile