I don't understand what the issue is? Baker is a star, Duke is not. Baker wants stars around him. Baker wants a Superbowl asap. Shouldn't surprise anyone he's backing Dorsey, Freddie and company.....
trophyhill
Posts
-
Player v. Player -
Love it, or Shove ItShove it on all accounts

-
OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!The "Me" players of this generation of players irk's me... So far OBJ seems to be all about himself... That's the feeilng I get..... Not being here with his teamates gives me the impression that he's selfish...
Yep. I agree 100% ^^^^^^
I think we all know what we got when the deal was done. Hope it doesn't spill over to the rest of the team.
-
Who is your choice?I'll take Starr over all of the above. His numbers don't lie.....
-
Cut Browns Find New Home Threadu know we let some good players go csuse of cap space right?
Funny, I can't remember their names. If I can't remember their names, it's out with the old, in with the new

-
Cut Browns Find New Home ThreadMost of these "castoffs" busted their ass thru 16 games of the worst season in our history.
They weren't losers... they were just part of an organization that plotted a path thru losing.
They never quit.
If that can't earn them an ounce of respect from you, then that's on you.
By that reasoning, maybe Hue should still be here then? I don't care if they "didn't quit".......they we're all a bunch of stiffs who would not have been starters on most other teams. To them I say don't let the door hit ya in the azz

-
Cut Browns Find New Home ThreadNot even interested in where our castoffs end up. The losing culture is leaving the building 1 cut or trade at a time.....
-
Minimum expectations for the upcoming season,?I'm gonna have to say that my minimum expectations are the same as guys like Baker Mayfield. SuperBowl
-
The Pick At 49Might not be picking 49
Browns GM John Dorsey, who traded a 1st-round pick for Odell Beckham Jr., is considering trading back into the 1st round.
I wouldn't expect anything else. I think we will see movement between now and the end of round 1. And if not, I'm not to worried. Dorsey has proven to me that he's putting it all on the line to bring a Superbowl to Cleveland.
-
BROWNS SIGN QB GARRETT GILBERTDon't know anything about him. Can't wait to get a look at him. We need football players on this team and Dorsey is getting them.....
-
Thanks For Welcoming BakeRight on Chris. I found out there really is such a thing as an "Okie from Muskogee" when I married into my ex wife's family. Okies all over NM
