Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
UndertakerU

Undertaker

@Undertaker
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
34
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Seibert wins kicker job
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    I just hope he knocks them through when the real deal starts September 8


  • Breshad Perriman
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    Bad football ?


  • Jets’ Isaiah Crowell scores endorsement deal after celebratory butt wipe
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    @canton-dawg said:

    Gives new meaning to “hitting the hole”! ?

    LOL


  • Can we handle Leonard Williams inside?
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    Well we shut him out...a couple of their guys did well but we got it done! I am numb..just keep watching highlights over and over...Jarvis Landry's effort was amazing


  • Chad Thomas???
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    I questioned this pick when it was made and I still think it sucks...has anyone heard about him? I think he had a muscle pull in training camp. 


  • Can we handle Leonard Williams inside?
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    I feel that for Tyrod to have success we are going to have to block Williams very well. He is more of a inside guy than a traditional DE. if we don't...I think he will wreck us stepping up to throw and also taking running lanes away as well in the middle. The Jets don't have an outside pass rush so he is the key for us to run our offense. 


  • Cory Coleman Traded
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    I think at this point it was better for all concerned. Coleman was never going to be a player for us and his attitude was a killer. When you have a player that doesn't achieve on the field and has a questionable character off it...you have dynamite with a short fuse that will destroy the team


  • Chad Thomas???
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    I'm not mad about it.....I don't see why we take someone that we can get 20 to 30 picks later. I hope he ends up being a solid player but right now I just don't think he is that good. Since NFL draft is such a big deal every year, its fair for fans to be happy about some picks and upset about some as well. After all, when you follow a team that is 1-31 the past two years and spend money on tickets, parking, food, gas, souvenirs, team wear,  and other things related to the Browns....you should have the right to at least critique a player that is taken at pick 67.


  • Chad Thomas???
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    I don't know if Highsmith had something to do with this or not...the guy has some talent but he isn't explosive enough to be a big time edge rusher and isn't stout enough to play DT...he reminds me of another Carl Nassib to be honest


  • Nick Chubb
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    I like Chubb very much if his knee is steady...he can play


  • Chad Thomas???
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    Sorry, this DE is a 4th rounder at best...I watched the U several times and he was a guy that you wouldn't know who he was unless you read his name on the back of his jersey.


  • Free Agency Frenzy
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    Wilkerson is a NO, NO, and HELL TO THE NO. A cancer like that is a disease...it spreads and before you know it, half the team has a lousy attitude. 


  • Barkley at #1?
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    If Barkley is the for sure the best player and you are 1-31 last two years...you take him...end of story. You can get a QB at # 4. The argument  that a RB hasn't went number 1 in 23 years doesn't matter. If Crowell leaves and you don't think Johnson is more than a change of pace back and a pass catcher out of the backfield then it makes sense. In the case of Barkley it seems his attitude is good...his college film is good...his combine numbers are good... Bo Jackson, Earl Campbell, O.J. Simpson were all number 1 overall picks. Ki Jana Carter would have been a player if he hadn't shredded his knee week 1 of the pre-season and never really looked the same. The running back can't go first overall statement is horse piss. Do you think he is the best TALENT in this draft? If he isn't hands down then don't select him...if he is then he goes number 1. I am not a scout, not a coach, not a GM so it really doesn't matter what the hell I think...I am just saying...


  • Doug Martin
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    Maybe if he came in cheap with a prove it deal it would be ok...but counting on him to be a 300 carry 1200 yard back is probably not a good idea. I also am not sure you want a vet with some baggage at this point. 


  • Glad we didn't draft Reuben Foster now
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    Sometimes people do "get it" after they had trouble growing up...but most of the time if they are bad character guys in school they are bad character as adults. Players like Foster can't stay out of trouble in college with roommates, professors, and coaches watching their every move. Then why would you pay them millions of dollars in a big city,  turn them loose on their own, and expect some dramatic character change??? You can't hide whats inside


  • Super Bowl "Wrap Up" Trivia
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    4. Arizona

    I have no idea on 8. unless one is Ferragammo for Rams in 1979


  • Super Bowl "Wrap Up" Trivia
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    6. Tom Brady?

    7. Kurt Warner Rams...maybe Bradshaw during 1974 season?


  • Super Bowl "Wrap Up" Trivia
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    7. Staubach for Dallas 71 season...Kilmer for Redskins 72 season? 

    8.  Morrall with Colts...Delhomme with panthers


  • Kenny Britt
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    No doubt....I cry tears every time he talks....he should donate his checks to his favorite charity

    @mjp28 said:

    And what can be sadder than a disgruntled unappreciated  multimillionaire jock with a microphone or twitter account.  😆


  • Let’s win now
    UndertakerU Undertaker
    The Browns Board

    I think I would rather hang out at an all night dentist 😊

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate