Very well done. Nice job.
Vegasdogg
Posts
-
Football Gameplan's 2012 Nfl Midseason Mock Draft Video -
Ok, This Is Scary... Way ScarySome whiny liberal fancy boy doesn't like Texas? Big fooking surprise there.
-
For All You Hillis LoversWow Browns fans will turn on their own players faster than I thought. Dude had strep throat and now we're tossing him off the reservation. Incredible.
-
Mangini To Join Espn"With my reputation for access and ease with the media, it seems like a natural fit.......As for my new role, I have been preparing diligently, by picking out tribal tattoos for my lower leg and doing triple shots of espresso to match Herm Edwards' energy level."
I think Mangini is going to be just fine. I liked his NYJ vs NE analysis last season for the playoffs.
-
Mangini To Join Espnhas all the hypocritical fake being tools required to be a perfect analyst..
Bitter much? Mangini is the LEAST fake coach I have ever listened to. I have no idea where this is coming from, but to each his own.
"Fake being tools..." Really?
Do they sell these "fake being" tools at Home Depot?
-
Mangini To Join EspnEric is actually pretty damn informative. He gets into the details that rabid fans of the NFL like us (hey we're on a message board everyday, we qualify) love to learn about. Now, he can talk about "situations" and I think 100% of people will learn two things.
1) He is basically a genius on football.
2) He does not take himself seriously.
I agreed with letting Eric go but I always said I liked him. Still do.
Eric is going to be kickass for ESPN, IMO.
-
Rodgers And TatupaSigning a Tatupa or a Rogers to a one year contract (that is what they're asking for (and Rogers got) doesn't seem to do much for me. They come here and play and then we have to replace them again if they leave. Or overpay them to stay. Lose-lose signings if you ask me.
Lots of the FA's are singing 1 yr deals.
-
Josh Cribbs Gets Pk Ticket - With Time Left On MeterI don't know, can't really feel the pain for a millionaire fighting a parking ticket.
He is fighting unfair tickets being written. He has clout that brings exposure to the situation. More people know about the issue now than before he got involved. This is more than a "millionaire fighting a parking ticket."
-
Roth Wants OutI really, really like Katy's boobies.
And Roth is not going to come back to the team because of the change. Lets face it we have had a lot of change and he isn't getting any younger. He needs to do what is best for him. I like him and his attitude but he wasn't kicking major ass out there to be honest. Vickers is the man but it is all about the dollars. We need to get younger and we'll need the money to sign whoever we pick with those 2 1st rounders next season.
Heckert knows that and so does Roth and Vickers.
-
Real FansRich, just when I thought you could not get any dumber, you go and redeem yourself.
-
Things Rex Ryan can do in the off seasonYeah but he is funny. Big difference.
-
Things Rex Ryan can do in the off seasonMiktoxic,
Don you think you should see the on field product before you make such negative assumptions?
I think he should see a Psychiatrist. This guy is one angry fella.
-
Has Jay Cutler overtaken over the title...Can someone please point to one time Cutler has ever quit on his team, or missed significant time during the season? Can someone tell me when he stopped playing or didn't do everything he could to win a game?
I don't like the prick. But he hasn't shown he is a quitter.
-
Wtf are we paying him for?holmgren says game past him byLOL. Ghoolie getting all serious about a spoof article.

-
Wtf are we paying him for?holmgren says game past him by -
Who makes the Browns Draft SelectionsYeah I am pretty sure when Holmgren says Mike and Tom are they to support Eric and get him who he wants/needs, that means the coach has a say in the draft process. He may not have a huge responsibility in the scouting process, but when the player list is whittled down the coach does his homework. I would say it would be silly for any organization not to include the coach on draft day selections.
-
Brian Daboll New Dolphins OCYou guys haven't been on too many Steelers boards. Last season they wanted Arians gone. We are fans, and we don't coach for a reason. Some are correct today and wrong tomorrow, and vice versa. I have been on Browns forums for 6 seasons and I have seen both sides of the story.
-
Conference Championship game trivia1. What teams in the AFC and NFC respectively have the best winning percentage in Conference Championship games (minimum 2 games)?
Denver, NY Giants...
Denver and Dallas
If I am not mistaken Pittsburgh just passed Dallas for the most conference CG's. I think they now have 15, Dallas has 14, and SF 12.
-
Let's Go Defensively with our First PickWe need playmakers at a bunch of positions. Just give me a difference maker on either side of the ball.
-
Bill Musgrave set to interviewMaybe he wants a coach that will let him call the plays. How much coordinating does an offensive coordinator do if he doesn't call the plays?
Develops the offense, but most importantly I would think helps the HC and QB coach develop Colt McCoy. I think our biggest priority on offense is getting the best WCO guys we can to develop Colt, develop plays for him, and see him be the best QB he can be.